Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ultimate X-Men: Legends

by SynapticSim Posted 26th Aug 2005 at 10:00 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2005 at 1:39 PM by SynapticSim

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 11:39 PM
Beautiful, I can't wait to get home and download these. Thanks for sharing and for your hard work!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 11:52 PM
Beast looks a lot like old Excalibur Nightcrawler...without the tail. XD
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 12:32 AM
OMG dear... even I don't like Ultimate version, they really rules!!!

If only you could do the same Gambit outfit for adult...

They're great, I'm amazed with yout creations!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 3:37 AM
Shame Wolvie is only for Puni...

ah well.. another download bites the dust

good work tho
Forum Resident
#6 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 3:38 AM
Great job
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 4:47 AM
I bow before your elite skillz, sir!
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 2:26 PM
YES!! FINALLY!! Their costumes are looking awsome. Thank you so much, you have been the best at making x-men characters. :bow2:
Hope you make more ultimate and legend characters soon :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 5:01 AM
these are good... I've been waiting for an X-Men set that I felt good with. This is it.
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 8:21 AM
I have to tell you that I absolutely LOVE your work ... god, I wish I had your talent. I have been so impressed by everything you've done so far. Unfortunately I don't have the expansion :banghead: so I can't download all these totally awesome things you are so kind to share. Well, at least I know where I can find some great X-Men sims when I eventually do get the expansion. Keep at it, you ROCK!
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 3:05 PM
These are soooooo brilliant! Thanks so much, I love all your X-men stuff. The only thing is, I have so many 'good' characters in my neighbourhood now, I need loads of 'evil' characters to go with them. Any chance of turning to the dark side for a while? Sinister, perhaps?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 1:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phoenix901
Any chance of turning to the dark side for a while? Sinister, perhaps?

Ooooh, the dark side, lol, I like that. It's almost deliciously evil! :evilnod:

I'm finishing up some coursework in real life, so things are about to slow down for me a little, so yeah, you could say some more sims are in the works. With all the new body meshes churning out each day, characters like Apocalypse are now possible, where they previously weren't. Sinister is also one of my favorite villians for the X-Men, so that's a definite! Right now, I'm kinda focused on the Ultimate Line, and I even created a special character that is very dear to me, that I will be releasing soon. Y'all should also see the new Ultimate Blink I'm working on, I think she's great! I've also created the costumes seen on Emma's mutants from Ultimate X-Men in the latest issue, I've already made Havok, Northstar, and Polaris.

Hopefully, next week, I'll have a chance to turn to the dark side ... I just hope I don't enjoy my stay there too much! :evil:

Stay Tuned True Believers!

~ Syn (huh, this handle already sounds like I've turned to the dark side, hmmmm)

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 4:42 AM
I like them. Those overly colourful spandex suits were simply horrible, so this really is an inprovement! But could you make Gambit as an adult too? And like someone else said, well there could be some villains too (like Sinister) if you can make them. I'm also missing Marrow for some reason, so if you have time could you make her, so, that she would have that bony skin of her's as a skin-tone (I have tried to make that kind of skin, but I'm just not good at that.).
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 7:28 AM
Have you created a CAS screen in the X-Hanger? That would be so cool to get!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 1:47 PM
I've never really messed around with the CAS screens, nor have I ever downloaded any of the beautiful ones here. I like creating "scenes" to take the pictures in game, some of my neighborhoods look like little Hollywood sets.

Quote: Originally posted by Meliyan
But could you make Gambit as an adult too? I'm also missing Marrow for some reason, so if you have time could you make her, so, that she would have that bony skin of her's as a skin-tone (I have tried to make that kind of skin, but I'm just not good at that.).

Since Gambit has been the most popular download in this thread, I will be releasing him as an adult, in my next upload to this site. I'm still working on some others, and I like releasing my sims in a group, so he's not available right now, but will be very soon.

As for Marrow, here's the link to the one I uploaded here. The bone texture isn't on her skin tone, but it is part of her costume. http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=76563

Glad everyone is enjoying! ~ Syn
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 4:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SynapticSim
Hopefully, next week, I'll have a chance to turn to the dark side ... I just hope I don't enjoy my stay there too much! :evil:

I can't wait!
#17 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 9:20 PM
thanks for all x-men you have made and the other ting, they are great
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 10:02 AM
Mm. Mmmmm. I don't know why I didn't download these sooner. I think I'm going to set up a X-Sim neighborhood now...
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 3:27 AM
hey why not Mystique? but not the one from the movie..the comic book:spin:
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 10:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CoCo<3
hey why not Mystique? but not the one from the movie..the comic book:spin:

Been There, Done That.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=88645

~ Syn

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 5:47 PM
Well...i kinda would like to know where the 'Jeanette MESH' is that is required for Storm? The site no longer exists...and shes my favorite one! also all the hair meshes required for other X-men skins you have created (fabulous btw) require a female hair from "Jeanette" and with the site not up....how can i use them? *cries*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 2:25 AM
You can now get the hair here at spiffy sims.

http://www.spiffysims.com/modules.p...=titleA&show=10

I believe it's the 8th mesh down called Long Hair Mesh with the description of (Mesh from Jeanette Beidermann CD).

~ Syn

Test Subject
#23 Old 10th May 2007 at 9:08 PM
Your superhero stuff is tops, Synaptic! Thanks!

BTW, where can I find that Blackbird-ish plane in the background? I've searched all over and can't seem to find anything like it.

Thanks again!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 14th May 2007 at 1:29 AM
The Blackbird was made by VampCat, and unfortunately I don't think it exists online anymore. If I ever come across it again, I'll put up a link to it.

~ Syn

Test Subject
#25 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 9:16 AM
Hey! Just downloaded these they are so good!
But do you know where to get the X-jet from???

Hp

If Youre Interested In X-men, Then you should go Here
Page 1 of 2