Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: toddler and boy sixtie's hair

by melodie9 Posted 26th Sep 2005 at 11:15 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 12:48 AM
thanks!!!! all your work is great ! i love ...thank u so much
Theorist
#3 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 1:18 AM
Thanks..I am a hair and eye fanatic and download all I can of both to customize my sims.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 2:12 AM
Thank you so much. I most definitely appreciate the hair colors in the correct bins. I really like to keep the custom for odd colors. This is so great, as not too many take the time to do it right. Thank you again.
Instructor
#5 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 2:26 AM
Thank you, these are great! There are so few hairstyles for male toddlers and children - really appreciate the way you are working to fill the gap!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#6 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 12:16 PM
That's my son's haircut... didn't know he was from the 60's
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 4:26 PM
lovely! thanks as always
Instructor
#8 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 7:59 PM
Melodie, you are WONDERFUL! I look in this area every day to see if you have put us another goodie online. hehe

If you got "Nightlife" do you have the nice looking male adult style on your list of hairstyles to do for teens, children and toddlers? It came for adult and older only. I don't mean that sticking out in the air mess...its the nice looking one! lol Anyway, I just had to ask! hehe

Your hairstyles have made my kids and toddlers look so much cuter!
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 11:58 AM
Another great set. I often use your army hair on the sims kids. This set will do the same.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 5:48 PM
Cool!
When i was 6 i had my hair like this!
Instructor
#11 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 2:08 AM
How much trouble would it be to fix this to fit the females? The "Meg" hair you did looks wonderful on male and female and I'm thinking the same with this style too.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 1:48 PM
This hair looks terific and I would so much like to download it.. Unfortunately it repeats the page when I try to.. I cannot understand why. Can anyone help me?
Field Researcher
#13 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 10:28 PM
Magnific!!
:wow:

Great work!!! :clap: :clap:

Thanks so much for sharing :gidea:
Field Researcher
#14 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 1:47 PM
I looooove all your hair meshes! You're awesome!

learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")