Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 LifeStyle NL Sedans Recolors

by Ailias Posted 11th Oct 2005 at 6:10 PM - Updated 14th Sep 2009 at 6:52 PM by -Maylin-

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
MTS2 Hot Pepper
Original Poster
#2 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 6:17 PM
Sorry for some yacky shots - I should take a sunnyside view pictures

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 6:24 PM
I am assuming they look the same as your sporty car color, and I really liked those, so...Thanx much.
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 3:47 PM
Thanks for adding more "tame" colors for this car. They were badly needed. When I saw all the flaming paint jobs Maxis made for this ordinary little vehicle, I wondered "what were they thinking?!".
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 1:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anachronista
Thanks for adding more "tame" colors for this car. They were badly needed. When I saw all the flaming paint jobs Maxis made for this ordinary little vehicle, I wondered "what were they thinking?!".

I agree completely! Thanks Ailias you are one of my favorites!

"We're not snobs, we're just better than you!"
Instructor
#6 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 8:34 AM
Your uploads have always been great!!! Thanks for the recolors!!!

(I wish I knew how to make meshes and objejcts... I would love to turn this vehicle into a Chrysler 300C... they look very similar in shape...)
MTS2 Hot Pepper
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 8:40 AM
I would love to turn this vehicle into a Chrysler 300C
=======
Do you have a model of this?

Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 7:48 PM
That would be frickin' awsome if you could just make a black recolour of the sedan. I was also wondering if you could make my moms new cars. Here they are: Mercedes ML55 AMG and the Volvo XC90. Thank you SOOO much for the recolours. Their really awsome!!!!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 9:10 PM
That would be frickin' awsome if you could just make a black recolour of the sedan. I was also wondering if you could make my moms new cars. Here they are: Mercedes ML55 AMG and the Volvo XC90. Thank you SOOO much for the recolours. Their really awsome!!!!
========
Alas I still cant make UVmaps