Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2023 at 4:10 PM
TS4 Morph Maker - "Faces Don't Match"
Okay- this has been driving me up a fucking wall for the past few hours. I'm trying to make a wolf-like body shape for dogs. My Blender import/export settings are 100% correct. I've even tried using an addon to copy vertex order by UV, I've checked and the vertex order is exactly correct on both the base and edited mesh.

But for some reason, when I try to create DMaps, it throws a "Faces Don't Match" error.

I cannot for the life of me figure out what the issue is- it can't be my settings, because I imported the base model, did a basic edit to it, and then re-exported it and it worked. But it can't be the vertex order, either, because that's the same on both meshes.

I even tried using Data Transfer to copy normals based on topology. It STILL gives me an error, no matter what I do. I really don't want to have to just scrap my edited mesh entirely and start over, so is there any way to fix this???