Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Atavera's Creations Repository

by Atavera (retired) Posted 3rd Jan 2007 at 8:47 PM - Updated 7th Jan 2009 at 2:48 PM by Numenor : Updated Prison Door

244 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 227 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 10
The ModFather
retired moderator
#101 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 8:52 PM
I'm registered there, don't worry I've seen the screenshot

I think that the bed definitely is not in Atavera's style... All that curved iron and romantic look... Nah, I don't think it's him. Maybe his little sister

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Top Secret Researcher
#102 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 4:44 PM Last edited by MiniMimi : 23rd Feb 2007 at 6:41 PM. Reason: mispell
His little sister?! Oh my. Yup, surely this style of bed fits more for a girl ^^
How ironic that the big bro is against paying sites but the little sis is using his 'name' in a paying site. Duh whatever...

Anyway thanks for answering Numenor this was really bugging me
Phew i was so scared of being bashed for spam spam spam spam *singing tone*
Test Subject
#103 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 3:43 AM
Man..... I thought I was doomed to never seeing the Sonic Shower again and here it is and the download doesn't work Is there a way to have the Sonic Shower in zip.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#104 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 12:30 PM
Adama, sorry, no. Use the Q-Xpress, if you have problems.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

Test Subject
#105 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 10:17 PM
Ok it works now after using Q-Xpress thanks Numeror
Test Subject
#106 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 9:25 PM
Hey guys, I have atavera's bass mesh ( Fender Jazz Bass). How do I upload it specifically to this repository?
The ModFather
retired moderator
#107 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 9:48 PM
I think it's the "Guitar_FenderJazz_v4A_Mesh+Recolours.rar" already included in the Repository. It's called "Guitar" (and not "Bass") only because it's played horizontally, and not vertically.

Test Subject
#108 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 8:33 PM
Oh thanks that takes the confusion out of it. i should've looked more closely last time.
Field Researcher
#109 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 5:01 PM
A million thanks to those that have brought this fine collection back to MTS2
Best wishes to atavera's and his hopes for the future.

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#110 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 1:08 AM
Default Update!
07 Mar 2007 - ADDED BY NUMENOR (in separate thread): Fix for Rock Hammer guitar (Seasons career reward) to make it compatible with Atavera's Custom Instruments Hack. Download the fix HERE.

Atavera (retired) and Atavera are unattended accounts: do not send PM nor try to contact them; post your question on the proper threads, instead.

Since Atavera has retired from modding, no support is granted on his creations.
Test Subject
#111 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 12:36 AM
I cant find the neon signs in my game in community lot, where are they listed help me plz???

crazy CARS AT www.sims2carsource.net
The ModFather
retired moderator
#112 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 1:34 AM
The neon sign should be in Shopping / Lighting.
Mind that from OBF on, the Community catalog includes also the same categories (by function) as shown in the Residential catalog; and in Residential, the neon lamps are under Lighting / Wall lamps

Test Subject
#113 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 9:01 PM
ok thank you Numenor

crazy CARS AT www.sims2carsource.net
Test Subject
#114 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 5:51 AM
this is an old post... i know, but i need help bad, i downloaded the signs via Qexpress, and they are the only objects i believe might be crashing my game as it loads. I could oslve this problem if i knew the installed package name and where to find it(dlds, right?)...

Thanks,
Jaber
The ModFather
retired moderator
#115 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 9:22 AM
All the files downloaded using the QXpress automatically go into (documents)\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads.

The files related to the neon signs have all names beginning with "Atavera_NeonWallLight......" or "Atavera_NeonSign........"

Lab Assistant
#116 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 3:51 AM
Hi, I am missing two things: a guitar and bass guitar: BC Rich Warlock is one, and I forget the full name of the other, but BOTH are BC Rich. They are the same kind of guitars that my huband uses, and I'd love to have them back in my game. I've checked the list, and double checked all the pictures, and I can't find them. Please help?!?

At my age, any thing I say is an old saying! - Lini
The ModFather
retired moderator
#117 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 7:15 PM
I'm quite sure to have retrieved all the musical instruments Atavera created; I've even browsed the old archived and deleted threads; are you sure these two guitars were made by Atavera?

Test Subject
#118 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 5:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MiniMimi
Numenor, this is such a great topic as i missed a lot of Atavera's great items - particularily the neon letters which i needed a LOT for all my shops ^^
but....
i don't get it, Atavera retired, yet i found this:
http://www.mandmneedfulthings.ca/Fo...opic.php?t=1656
look at the date & the creator's name of that posted item, Atavera was already retired.
?!!!?
2 possibilities here: 1) Atavera only retired from MTS2 2) it's another Atavera

Huh? Is it the same Atavera?

EDIT: oh darn, i just checked the link & it seems you must have a registration there to see the topic - i only have a free member registr. Okay here's a paste:

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:05 am Post subject: Country Iron Bed *Exclusive* MMNT Member File
Subject description: By Atavera

I just saw this. If someone was curious, they could have contacted me and I could have explained it.
Atavera was doing some Sims 1 hacking for me about 2 years ago, and he had made the Heart Shaped Lovebeds http://www.mandmneedfulthings.ca/S2...dsandMeshes.htm that looked like the old ones from Sims 1. (March 14/05 to be exact, I juswt checked the file date) He then asked me if there was anything I would like for the site, so I had asked him if he could make me the bed that is shown in the screenshot. (May 13/05) So he did, as a gift to me. The reason why it looks as if the files were made after he left here (I am not sure when he left here, because I haven't talked to him in over a year) is because I had just started the forum where the downloads are now located this past fall. I hope this puts to rest any suspicions or accusations.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#119 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 2:28 AM
Thanks Malifecent, this explains why those meshes are so different than the more recent creations by Atavera. I was curious, yes, but not enough to investigate... That's why I didn't contact you -
However, the mystery is now solved

Test Subject
#120 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
Thanks Malifecent, this explains why those meshes are so different than the more recent creations by Atavera. I was curious, yes, but not enough to investigate... That's why I didn't contact you -
However, the mystery is now solved

No problem, glad I could help straighten this out. Next time you are at our forum, say hi. We would love to hear from you :o) . We don't bite...hard.
Forum Resident
#121 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 10:58 AM Last edited by DocFX : 6th Apr 2007 at 11:10 AM. Reason: ...Clarity, is a good thing!.
Thanks for this great archive...
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
I'm quite sure to have retrieved all the musical instruments Atavera created; I've even browsed the old archived and deleted threads; are you sure these two guitars were made by Atavera?

Cheers 'MTS-2\Numenor' for this great archive of Atavera's work, some truly useful kit here - Thanks!.

@ 'Brendabond' - I'm fairly sure that the Warlock guitars were by 'Cayaent' if that helps, and not sure if they're available here anymore thou'...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Field Researcher
#122 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 7:33 AM
Great Uploads...Thanks For Reposting Everything Again...Good Luck...

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Instructor
#123 Old 3rd May 2007 at 6:18 PM
Thank you very much!
Instructor
#124 Old 7th May 2007 at 12:12 PM
Thanks for reposting these! I've wanted some of these meshes and failed to find any similar. Thanks again!
Test Subject
#125 Old 12th May 2007 at 12:21 PM
Good luck Atavera whatever you are doing and thanks for making your custom instrument hack! My MCR simmies can't live without their guitars!
Page 5 of 10