Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 2:47 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Breaking objects on command
Okay, I looked everywhere but I couldn't find an answer to this, so...

I'm looking for a cheat, object, anything that will allow me to 'break' ingame objects on command, make them malfunction. For example, to make a sink or toilet leak or break a computer. This is for pictures so a quick and dirty method will do, no need to 'blend in'.

Thanks in advance, and apologies if the answer is lurking somewhere out there.
Advertisement
#2 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 3:11 AM
boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true enables a secondary menu which you access via shift-clicking on objects. Most objects have only Force Error, but objects which can become dirty, broken, or otherwise used or abused usually have options to set [or clear!] those states.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 3:11 AM
Sims 2 Community has a great forum called "Where Can I Find" that would be most helpful to you. I would post this question over there and they will be able to help you out with the finding of the object you need. If you go to the top of the MTS2 page you will see a tab that says Sims 2 Community click on it and a drop down menu will appear and you will see the Where Can I Find link. Click there and it'll take you to the forum. Separate registration is required though but it is a great place for questions such as these! Good luck in finding what you need!
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#4 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 5:43 AM
Try our sister site S2C . Seperate registration is required. They have forums that are for game tips and also, as mentioned above, a WCIF forum.

Locking, as your game is not broken. Good luck.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Locked thread | Locked by: Canoodle Reason: Not a technical problem.