Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 7:45 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default Two Lots for One Active Household?
I just got the game a few weeks ago.. I have a family with a young adult child..i want her to move out into her own home, yet still be able to play/control both the original family and her new household. If there a way to do this? I went into the neighborhood, edited it to split up the household, but it just removed her so she was not playable. Any mods to do this?
Thanks!
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 6:24 PM
You can play any household you want, just not at the same time. If you don't have any mods that make this easier, go to the neighbourhood view and select "Change Households"; you can also use mods like AwesomeMod (MATY) or twallan's Selector to select any sim with one click.

I'm not sure though what you mean by "removed her so she was not playable" .. splitting up households should move sims onto the clipboard, is that what happened or did she somehow disappear?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.