Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 4:40 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Ayudadme por favor el juego falla!!!
Bueno perdonadme que no sepa mucho ingles asi que me explico en español. Resulta que me he descargado el programa TS3 Install Helper Monkey y he intentado instalar varias descargas (de esta pagina) pero al iniciar el juego se me vuelve a cerrar una vez pasada la introducción. He desinstalado el programa y tambien el juego de los sims 3, lo volvi a instalar pero aun asi no me va. ¡¡¡Necesito ayuda por favor!!! que alguien me explique como puedo volver a jugar con mis sims y si encima puedo jugar con descargas mejor. Gracias.

Si luchamos podemos perder si no luchamos estamos perdidos.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 5:04 PM
I can't help but at least I can help translate:

Well I'm perdonad and I don't know much English so I'll explain in Spanish. It turns out that I have downloaded the program "TS3 Install Helper Monkey" and I have tried installing several downloads (this page) but when I start, the game closes again after the intro.

I uninstalled the program and played the Sims 3, so I went back to install but the problem is still there.

I need help please! someone explain how I can go back to playing with my sims can play and download over the better. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 5:15 PM
Just going from the bad babelfish translation it sounds like your game is crashing after installing mods. You can try deleting the 4 Cache files from My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 they're easy to spot since they have Cache on the end of their name. That usually fixes most problems people have with the game crashing on the loading screen.

Hopefully, this translates well into Spanish.

Apenas el ir de la mala traducción del babelfish que suena como su juego se está estrellando después de instalar mods. Usted puede intentar suprimir los 4 archivos del escondrijo de mis documentos/Electronic Arts/el Sims 3 they' re fácil manchar puesto que tienen escondrijo en el final de su nombre. Eso fija generalmente la mayoría de los problemas que la gente tiene con el juego que se estrella en la pantalla del cargamento.
transmogrified
retired moderator
#4 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 5:23 PM Last edited by mangaroo : 8th Jul 2009 at 5:58 PM. Reason: modified for clearer machine translation (terribly = very)
miniemat, I'm very sorry, but we cannot provide help in Spanish on MTS. Quoting from the posting guidelines for this site:
Quote:
Post in English: While we understand that many users are not native English speakers and may not have perfect English skills, we do require that you at least try to post in English (we will be patient with you if you're a little hard to understand, don't worry!). If you post something in a different language then a translation alongside it is required.

Moving to Game Help.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 11:13 PM
Thank you for the solutions it will try to prove them in all that it could and I sit it of having put it in Spanish thank you for the translation Black_Barook!

Si luchamos podemos perder si no luchamos estamos perdidos.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#6 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 11:26 PM
If you still have problems after deleting the cache files, cut and paste your mods to your desktop. If it works then, one of your mods is bad.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.