Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 9:12 AM
Default Editing existing worlds
I have combed the forums and net and have only found half answers so I thought I would just put the question to the experts here at MTS. Is there any possibility of editing the existing Riverview that was downloaded from the store? There are a few lots in the city I just wish were a little bigger. I wonder if I could open up the riverview file and just increase the size of those lots in the downtown/island area and leave the rest the same. Any idea if this is possible?
Advertisement
Retired
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 9:23 AM
It's not possible, unless you save the lots and enter them in the Riverview template in CAS.
Eminence Grise
#3 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 10:30 AM
Basically, the path between CAW and the game is one-way. You can export from CAW to a playable world format, but you can't import a playable world into CAW.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 12:34 AM
Well that kinda sucks. Makes it much harder to troubleshoot your created worlds I could imagine. Thanks for the help though.
Banned
#5 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 12:39 AM
It doesn't affect troubleshooting created worlds at all. You just keep editing it until everything is done right.