Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#176 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 11:57 PM
Usually Pepsi,Dr Pepper or Mr Pibb.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#177 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 2:36 PM
Squirt, Coco-Cola, and a wonderful invention called 'Tea'.

What the Golden Army really was: Ginormous alarm clocks who wanted to kill you!
Typical
#178 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 7:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by supersimoholic
I live on Pepsi! I (and my Leeface) go through like, 1 1/2 - 2 2ltr bottles a DAY! Good thing you can get like, 2 for a £1 XD!

Woah.
O_O
Your username should be SuperPepsiHolic.

I usually get a good ol' cup of coffee when playing The Sims for a long time, aka, when I'm building. When I'm playing other games (eg. F1 Challenge '99-'02) I probably won't drink anything, because you don't really get any time to take a drink... unless you pause the game, which I never do.
Test Subject
#179 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 11:18 PM
Default for me
I tend to have coke-cola and or coffee near me.
due to my health after chemo. the coke-cola helps to settle my stomach.
coffee if possible is a gourmet one like starbucks, gloria jeans, or carriboo coffee. if those are not in the house. it tends then to be folgers.
sometimes I will have both near me while gaming.
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#180 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 8:44 AM
You need to go find yourself a real cafe for some real coffee - if you think you are drinking gourmet coffee with Starbucks then get excited because there is a world of coffee out there that will blow your mind.

*That's me subtly saying that Starbucks, Gloria Jeans et al is swill - sorry Starbucks fans*

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
Top Secret Researcher
#181 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 8:48 AM
Water! I drink way way too much water every day.

Though sometimes I have a glass (or a bottle) of wine It's fun when you play some sort of multiplayer/online game, hehe.

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Test Subject
#182 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 8:01 PM
I used to drink rediculous amounts of Mountain Dew and Cream Soda, but I've recently wizened up. I'm taking care of my body now, starting with the things I drink.

So now its all about tea. Tea and coffee, tea and coffee!

But mostly tea!
Forum Resident
#183 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 12:46 PM
Tea, milk or water lol! It depends really, I get tea when the Sims 3 is loading up and and I get water if I'm doin something important in a difficult game, and I usually get milk if I had a few Chilli Heatwave Doritos while playing a game lol. For me it depends on what game Im playing, and what I had to eat before it!

~ Guysim's Behance Profile ~

"When This baby goes 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious !*@#"
- Doctor Emment Brown A.K.A Doc, Back To The Future
Test Subject
#184 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 11:56 AM
Cola, but only if it's cold, 'cause I get thirstier if it's not cold.
Lab Assistant
#185 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 12:34 PM
100% orange juice! ...or water.
Lab Assistant
#186 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 1:19 PM
I normally HATE bottled water (or at least the bottled water in my town), but recently I have a new found love for Dasani. It's the only bottled water i'll drink. It's SO good, heh :D
So I guess water?

You gonna do something killer?
C'mon give it a try...
Test Subject
#187 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 9:22 PM
Relentless. Yum Yum.
Lab Assistant
#188 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 9:48 PM
Nothing. I get so engrossed that I keep playing until I'm about to pass out from hunger and thirst. I've fallen asleep on my keyboard before because of a refusal to admit humans need sleep. But that's normal, right? Right?
Lab Assistant
#189 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 6:10 AM
Arizona Iced Tea or orange juice.

Yummm<3

You know that place between sleep and awake? The place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#190 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 3:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by socherish
Nothing. I get so engrossed that I keep playing until I'm about to pass out from hunger and thirst. I've fallen asleep on my keyboard before because of a refusal to admit humans need sleep. But that's normal, right? Right?

I hope so or I'm stuffed. :D

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
Lab Assistant
#191 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 3:38 PM
The only thing i ever drink anymore is tap water or once in a while bottled water. Without exception.
Lab Assistant
#192 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 9:04 PM
Four Loko...lol jk, I drink Diet Coke and/or Diet Pepsi...that way I get a satisfying taste without all the calories...and all that other crap.

oh you don't say? Oh You Don't Say!? OH YOU DON'T SAY!?!? Wanna know who it was? They didn't say.

Page 8 of 8