Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 8:59 PM
Default editing toddler mesh help please(before I explode!)
Hi Guys

This PC will be pushed off the desk very shortly!! I'm having a go at meshing and making a big hash of it. Help would be much apprecited and restore my sanity.

I've cloned the toddler outfit with the outdoor coat. I'm trying to delete the coat part and leave the top half nude so I can just use a t-shirt with the bottoms. Anyhoo, I keep deleting the body too, any idea's?

http://img406.imageshack.us/my.php?...untitled0xk.jpg
Advertisement
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 9:22 PM
There is no 'nude' body under any meshes. the shape of the mesh *is* the body.

So you must pick the mesh that is closest to whatever changes you want to make (and which tools are you using, I assume unimesh?)

You could also delete the top half of the outfit, and grab the top half of a different outfit (those steps are outlined in the last page or so of the unimesh *thread*) and work to combine them.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 10:00 PM
Thanks Tiggerypum-Great tutorial by the way! I think I just got a bit too adventurous for my 1st time. I'll have a look at the unimesh tutorial.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#4 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 6:41 AM
The info you're looking for is *not* in the tutorial. But it is in the UNIMESH thread itself. That's where meshers have sometimes asked questions (particularly advanced ones) while we're coming up against the edges of what we can do with unimesh. Go to the last page of the thread. I describe a 'usual' way to do it, and some people verified another way that also works. Both require some careful editing.