Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th May 2017 at 3:21 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life
Default Stuck on map view when trying to move in a family from old save to fresh world?
I already moved out CC from mods folder,so I know It is not the case here!
Whenever I try to move sims from old save to new neighbourhood (via copying them to sim bin as household),I get stuck on map view-menu disappears and I have to end game using task manager.Besides grass on map view looks glitchy!
If I put back my mods (not clothes or hair,but game tweaks) loading screen to the world never finishes loading and get a ton of script errors mentioning GoHere mod and citizens of the said world (Starlight shores).

I really want to play today,so any help is welcome!
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 4th May 2017 at 9:13 PM
Since you have script errors, especially ones involving Go Here, you should probably zip them and post them over at NRAAS where there are people who can read them. (Free registration is required to post.)

Meanwhile, if you've removed your mods and cleared the caches, the next step is to rename your Documents Sims 3 folder, start a new game (which creates a new one, and then see if the problem still happens. If it doesn't, then you can start moving subfolders from your old sims 3 folder to your new one, and testing after each folder. When the problem starts again, the folder you just moved is the one that had something in it that caused the problem. You can do a binary search through that folder to see where the problem is.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook