Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2023 at 5:48 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Nraas and family size
I have both master controller (set to alloe more than 8 sims per house) and the story progression (maximum size: human and pet to 50). I csn only get a baby by selecting instant baby.

If I try to get sim pregnant it tells me there isn't enough room in the house. I'd there something I'm missing.

Also I added 3 babies by instant baby, but now the panel on the left, where each sim portrait is, 3 sims front the top is missing. The sims are still in household and still selectable if you can find them( good luck finding them when they leave the house and go town town). How do you show all eleven sims on the panel?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 10th Jun 2023 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NRJ
I have both master controller (set to alloe more than 8 sims per house) and the story progression (maximum size: human and pet to 50). I csn only get a baby by selecting instant baby.

If I try to get sim pregnant it tells me there isn't enough room in the house. I'd there something I'm missing.

Also I added 3 babies by instant baby, but now the panel on the left, where each sim portrait is, 3 sims front the top is missing. The sims are still in household and still selectable if you can find them( good luck finding them when they leave the house and go town town). How do you show all eleven sims on the panel?

I do not know what you are doing wrong, as I also have more than 8 Sims set (not 50!) and can get a Sim pregnant with more than 8 in the household. Have you checked Nraas site? Perhaps @Igazor has an answer???

The second part, you need Nraas Portrait Panel. Perhaps that also has something to do with your other problem?
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 10th Jun 2023 at 3:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NRJ

I don't know what's wrong with your household size but if you want more than 8 to show up on the side, you need NRAAS Portrait Panel.

Maybe you need Woohoer?
https://www.nraas.net/I-want-to-pla...ight-sims-in-it
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Jun 2023 at 2:34 AM
Yes, Woohooer is required to make a baby (the "traditional," woohooing way) in an already full household. MC, SP, PortraitPanel, and the other mods won't allow for this.

Under EA standard, only 8 sims will show on the portrait panel. To get to sims numbered 9 and higher in an active household, tap the spacebar to toggle through all of the sims until you get to the end and the next spacebar tap will take you to the next "page" of sims. Since all that toggling is not really a recipe for sanity, PortraitPanel was developed to make managing households of over 8 more reasonable. PP has no impact on gameplay nor the allowable size of the household, only the player interface.