Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2023 at 6:02 PM
Default Interaction kissing and falling in love free will
Good morning everyone.
I like to play by creating several random sims and leaving them free will to make friends or not.
What I have realized is that they can reach the maximum level of friendship but it doesn't go beyond that.
If I want them to fall in love alone, they don't. I would have to do it there, but I would like them to do it themselves if they want.
I asked about it a while ago, but I don't know if there is any new mod or way to do it.
I'm glad to be back here.
Greetings to all!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 6th Sep 2023 at 6:10 PM
The code that controls whether or not a sim autonomously does romantic interactions checks to see what the sim's sexual orientation is. If the sim they're interacting with is male, they won't do romantic socials unless they have already flirted with a male, and if the sim they're interacting with is female, they won't do romantic socials unless they have already flirted with a female.

So you need to establish your sim's sexual orientation by directing them to flirt with the gender of your choice a couple of times.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Sep 2023 at 11:19 AM
Wow, that is to say that they can't do it on their own. First, I would have to let both sexes flirt, for example, and then he would just have to choose what he prefers. It would be nice if there was a mod for it.
Do you know if there is any object that modifies the relations to, for example, set them to the maximum or vice versa lower them to 0?