Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 7:27 PM
Default what do you think?
okay so my sim is in love with 2 guys and i want her to marry one i just don't know which one to pick. first there is Ryan he is a pleasure sim who bears a striking resemblence to Milo Ventimiglia. Or she can choose Shane who is a fortune sim who looks like Taylor Kitsch but with short hair. She did have Ryan's child but they all live together and i don't plan on anyone moving out so that doesn't matter. Please help me by telling me who you think should pop the question

thx
maggie
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 8:17 PM
Whenever I get a situation like that I send them on dates with eachother one at a time and see who's the most compatible. If you have Nightlife, how many lightening bolts does she have with each?

Honestly, I'd choose the babys dad just because I'm normal like that and hate drama...

Tired of your workers' faces changing after you set a uniform? See this thread for more details and a potential fix.
-----
Check out my journal.
I now have a Simblr(in the making) please follow!
Simblr
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 9:25 PM
Yeah, I'd go with the baby's dad as well. Imagine what a weird life it would be for the baby if her/his mom picked the other guy. Unless of course, you WANT to make things weird for that baby. *grins evilly*
Locked thread | Locked by: mangaroo Reason: no personal threads, please