Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Apr 2023 at 8:48 AM
Is there a fix for this dress' feet?

it's a shame, since it's a lovely simple outfit!
the feet aren't rigged, and it drives me nuts

i don't know where else to look for a fix, so this post is my last resort

Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Apr 2023 at 11:15 PM
Huh, I never noticed that was the problem with that outfit...

I'm afraid if it is not here then it was never made. There never were that many mods (or fixes) for Medieval, unfortunately.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2023 at 10:02 PM Last edited by 8arachnidsGrip8 : 26th Apr 2023 at 8:55 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Amaryll
Huh, I never noticed that was the problem with that outfit...

I'm afraid if it is not here then it was never made. There never were that many mods (or fixes) for Medieval, unfortunately.

Oh nooo I'm so upset Because it's killing meee and I know how to fix the issue but I don't know how to mod games at all! I'm too dense for the technical tutorials out there
Thank you for responding tho!

I guess I'll start looking into it then.. I have a simple portrait replacement mod for another game I'm working on which I hope will make getting into this a bit easier

I'll post my laundry list here anyhoo:
  • fix this dress' feet
  • sync physician desk's animation with sim's
  • stop sims from immediately leaving upon getting diagnosis
  • Fix Rokhrath Crenellated Marriage Bed's sheets UV

these things drive me up the wall
i'll get them one day (maybe)
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Apr 2023 at 7:08 PM
Well, the way to fix the dress, I believe, would be to clone it, remove everything but the hi-res GEOM from the file, and then replace this with the fixed GEOM file (that has the correct bones assigned to the feet). Unfortunately, it's been a while since I've made anything for any of the sims games, so I am all out of practice with the programs. And I do not have the time right now to look into it, or I would offer to help you, since I have been playing the game for a bit these past few days. :/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Apr 2023 at 7:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amaryll
Well, the way to fix the dress, I believe, would be to clone it, remove everything but the hi-res GEOM from the file, and then replace this with the fixed GEOM file (that has the correct bones assigned to the feet). Unfortunately, it's been a while since I've made anything for any of the sims games, so I am all out of practice with the programs. And I do not have the time right now to look into it, or I would offer to help you, since I have been playing the game for a bit these past few days. :/

ah, thank you for the step by step! i'll look into what programs i can use and give it a try
I'll worry about packaging later...