Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2024 at 7:10 AM
WCIF RE: "where can i find these sims 3 3D cc beards?"
Hi
I saw a poster posted this on Reddit with no response: https://www.reddit.com/r/thesims/co...eards/#lightbox

Quote: Originally posted by Efrioo
hi! i'm really wondering where to find these 3D beards i found on nemiga-sims-archive.tumblr.com. the pics are taken from ts4 to ts3 hair conversions, i'm pretty sure these are sims 3 beards because the original creator of these hairs had other screenshots than these with the beards. sadly i can't reach out to them on tumblr because there's no way to write comments on their posts or send a dm i kinda fell in love with them since i saw them the first time lol

I also would like to find where I can find these 3D beards. I checked the creator's site myself and they link to different 3D beards, so no luck. Any leads, or was it unreleased? Is from another creator?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Apr 2024 at 8:49 AM
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Apr 2024 at 9:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsmidgen
@nemiga

I can't since they don't accept dms or comments on their Tumblr. Do you know an alternate way to contact them?
Instructor
#4 Old 4th Apr 2024 at 9:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FREEDOM_55
I can't since they don't accept dms or comments on their Tumblr. Do you know an alternate way to contact them?

Sorry, I thought I was tagging them on here they are active on here as far as I know, but obviously I don't know how to tag members properly

Maybe someone can
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Apr 2024 at 9:33 AM Last edited by FREEDOM_55 : 4th Apr 2024 at 4:22 PM.
Sorry, I thought I was tagging them on here they are active on here as far as I know, but obviously I don't know how to tag members properly

Maybe someone can

Thanks for your prompt response and help so far, simsmidgen

Ok I didn't know that MTS user it was the same creator as the Tumblr? Just in case, I just PMed them here on MTS. I cannot confirm they are active here. Hopefully, they respond.

If anyone else can help link, locate, or confirm WCIF with these beards. please let me know
Does anyone know an alternate way to contact her?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 4th Apr 2024 at 11:05 AM
Sorry, I thought I was tagging them on here they are active on here as far as I know,

Yes they are active and you tagged them correctly. Hopefully @nemiga will reply here!
Scholar
#7 Old 4th Apr 2024 at 5:42 PM
Sadly the beard ( the same one in all those pics) isn't avalaible due it's high poly and issues. Sorry :/
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Apr 2024 at 8:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nemiga
Sadly the beard ( the same one in all those pics) isn't avalaible due it's high poly and issues. Sorry :/

no worries, thanks for letting us know