Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 3:02 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default House load time
I was reading that things changed with world adventures. I need to check all my custom content for issues. Is there an easier way to do this. I have a lot of custom content. Could I just take out World Adventures. I never use it anyways. It is taking forever to houses to load when I go into them. Any help would be appreciated.
Advertisement
In the Arena
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 5:51 AM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Sims 3 - Game Problems
    Please go through this FAQ and follow the instructions, doing each step in order and not skipping anything:Most issues with the game can be resolved by following those steps.

Huh? What things changed with WA? Do you mean older Lots with pools crashing since Basements Tools were introduced? Then the game would crash.

Long loading times is something else...usually CC-related, ie cc conflicts (2 mods with same features) or incompatibility (with game or each other) or simply broken like in case of Patterns created by the Create-A-Pattern tool when installation is botched by Launcher or when extracted. Have you run your CC through Dashboard - Game_Help:GCCTSU3_VerifyCompatibilitywiki?
For cases where Dashboard is not programmed for, then use this FAQ - Game Help:TS3 Finding Problem Custom Contentwiki - to identify other problematic CC.

What patch version are you on? Game Help:Patch_Tablewiki

Done the FAQ to test on loading a default Lot on a cc-free, default Sunset Valley? What's the outcome?