Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 8:12 AM Last edited by Dreamydre15 : 18th Jul 2009 at 8:26 AM.
Famous?
Do you know anyone famous? If so, post it here!!!

My friend Savannah Outen, she's not famous yet but with an amazing voice like hers hopefully she's almost their. Check her music out and add her on Myspace plz!! There's also a petition to get her on the Ellen DeGeneres show. Sorry to spam! Just thought you guys would like to check it out.

-Dreamy

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 8:30 AM
Oh wow.
She's awesome!! *gapes*

Nope, I dunno anyone famous...
...Except one time when we went to Taos (i always say ive never been out of city, but I forget all about this) but I saw Julia Roberts...Never met her but I saw her in the front yard of her house... I'm not kidding.
And if you don't beleive me, look up where she lives. She owns a farm or something up there is Taos

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 8:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cassslas1996
Oh wow.
Nope, I dunno anyone famous...
...Except one time when we went to Taos (i always say ive never been out of city, but I forget all about this) but I saw Julia Roberts...Never met her but I saw her in the front yard of her house... I'm not kidding.
And if you don't beleive me, look up where she lives. She owns a farm or something up there is Taos

Really!? I would've stalked her house.

Instructor
#4 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 8:43 AM
I dont know anyone famous. I would love to be an actress though. I always loved being in school plays(too bad my highschool only does musicals and I can't sing). Don't know if I'm any good though.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 9:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by desimonkey442
I dont know anyone famous. I would love to be an actress though. I always loved being in school plays(too bad my highschool only does musicals and I can't sing). Don't know if I'm any good though.

Well it all starts with the way you think. Most actresses/actors who sing can't even really sing at all! I mean look at Emily Osment and Mitchell Musso, I like watching them on T.V. but their songs are crap. When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. I think you should go for your acting dream if its what you want. I'm an Actress (a struggling one at that) and you have to keep a positive mindset in this profession because you are GUARANTEED to get rejected a lot, sometimes you'll feel like you want to give up but you can't because you never know if you're getting close to your goal. Don't give up, and you are some good, everyone is. But if you continue saying you can't do this, you can't do that then you won't succeed. Be persistent and act as if you deserve to be an actress, focus on what you want and take action. You should start at your local community theater and take classes their as well. That's where most actors/actresses get discovered and it helped me conquer my fears.

Mad Poster
#6 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 9:25 AM
Oh whoa.
*claps*

Haha. Stalk her house...You like her?? At the time I had no idea who she was my Mom got all excited.

You know someone famous?
The girls in your Twitter pic.
Kidding.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 9:41 AM
lol what girls? Thats me and mah girly

desimonkey I think you would benefit from this video.

Mad Poster
#8 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 9:46 AM
I know someone famous.
*whispers*
MEEEEEEEEEE!
Nah.
*Too hyper to function*

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 11:04 AM
Rihanna and Pussycat Dools (they made a concert together here in Portugal and I won a contest to meet them )
Mad Poster
#10 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 11:05 AM
Ew.
I don't like Rihanna...
...love the pussycat dolls.

OOoooh you're from Portugal???
Lucky.
I hear from a friend in the Vampire group who's from Portugal...:evil:

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Alchemist
#11 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 5:40 PM
Dunno any1 famous, but I know that I want to be an artist.
I just won a competition in my area, and my painting is now in the national competition,
and I might win a trip to America.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 8:57 PM
My friend's cousin appeared on this year Britain's got Talent. Her name is Fabia Cerra and she was a stripper on the show. I don't directly know her