Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Mar 2024 at 12:16 AM Last edited by makiura : 15th Mar 2024 at 7:27 PM.
Default [SOLVED]CC eyebrow missing textures in TSRW
Hi all. I am trying to edit these eyebrows by Cooper's Corner so that they're more triangle-shaped. I can not extract the diffuse textures because it shows up as missing in TSRW. The textures also show up as 1 and 0 in s3pe, so I can't view them from there either. I tried following a suggestion from another post to use an older version of TSRW, but it has the same issue. Can anyone see if they can extract the dds files and share them with me?
Attached files:
File Type: rar  CC - Eyebrow 3 - (MALE) Teen, YA, A.rar (34.9 KB, 3 downloads)
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 15th Mar 2024 at 2:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by makiura
Hi all. I am trying to edit these eyebrows by Cooper's Corner so that they're more triangle-shaped. I can not extract the diffuse textures because it shows up as missing in TSRW. The textures also show up as 1 and 0 in s3pe, so I can't view them from there either. I tried following a suggestion from another post to use an older version of TSRW, but it has the same issue. Can anyone see if they can extract the dds files and share them with me?

Opened in s3pe, but not TSRW. Hmmmm???
Attached files:
File Type: zip  dds.zip (35.1 KB, 2 downloads)

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Mar 2024 at 3:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks

Thank you so much! S3PE is an application I use to merge packages together. I also be use it to look at all the resources of the file when it's missing in TSRW. Sometimes the textures will show up on the right side when you select the IMG file, other times it will be in a weird code which was the case for me.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Mar 2024 at 4:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks

Hello. Sorry to bother you but I can't seem to open the file in TSRW. Do you have a png of it?
Forum Resident
#5 Old 15th Mar 2024 at 4:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by makiura
Hello. Sorry to bother you but I can't seem to open the file in TSRW. Do you have a png of it?

Check the box that says "Preview" on the bottom of s3pe.

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
Instructor
#6 Old 15th Mar 2024 at 6:49 AM
Easier to just do all of it in S3PE.
Right click the _IMG, Export > To file. Make your changes in an image editor, then right click Replace the same resource. Simple as that

But yes, your Preview must have accidentally gotten switched to 'Hex' at some point.

Scribe of tutorials. Oracle of questions at NRaas. Blog staller at thecardinalsims. Feel free to @ me for input on any TS3/TS4 modding questions.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Mar 2024 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CardinalSims
Easier to just do all of it in S3PE.
Right click the _IMG, Export > To file. Make your changes in an image editor, then right click Replace the same resource. Simple as that

But yes, your Preview must have accidentally gotten switched to 'Hex' at some point.

Wow, thank you guys! I was completely unaware of the preview option, but that pretty much solves all my future issues with missing textures. Here are the edited eyebrows; I'm trying to recreate a certain samurai character. There's not a lot of triangular brows, so I'll leave the file here for anyone interested
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  EDITED_CC - Eyebrow 3 - (MALE) Teen, YA, A.rar (67.5 KB, 0 downloads)