Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#51 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 6:41 AM
Oh, I want everything and I would also love to have a flyable airplane. you know something where you can actually fly where you want.
Advertisement
#52 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 1:02 PM
I want real beaches, surfing, little boats that we are able to swim and fish, swimmable sea and lakes, waves, purchasing vacation house, hotels and room service, taking a vacation with loved ones, visiting residence lots, lagoons and caves, spiral stairs, horses and barns, ski, carouselle and more swings, food stands, taking pictures, searcing for treasure. I know that these are not dificult to do and can be done. Hopefully we will get some of them in BV.
#53 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 10:49 AM
I don't really want Bon Voyage but I will buy it. Superstar or a space pack would be so much more fun. Maybe it gives new options, furniture, clothes, hair etc.
I'm not a fan of the sims 1 vacation thing. It was too stereotypical and BORING.
I want the option to invite other sims on holiday of course. Can we build our own destinations? That would be cool.
I have seen the pics and read about it. I could wish it had more holiday options and new neighborhood templates for holiday destinations.
Will there be hotels? (yes hotels. Not that crap from the first sims 1 expansion).
Airport?
Ability to make our own holiday place???
Page 3 of 3