Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 11:26 AM
Default Bon Voyage
Hi guys, maybe this is nothing, but I was browsing today the Sims2 Uk site, with headphones on and I noticed that they have a lovely seaside background sound, complete with seagulls and crushing waves. I also noticed that they seem to have changed their banner, to a summer feel one. Here's the link to the site

http://thesims2.co.uk/pages.view_frontpage.asp

and here's a link to a pic of the site a few weeks ago, when they first released the info about bon voyage.

http://www.simtimes.de/screens/news/188.php

The banner, though not much can be seen from it, is definitely different from then. I am not sure if they had music at that time too, so my question is, do you think this could be another sort of leak??? Maybe we can expect more info from them sometimes soon? What do you think?
Advertisement
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 3:42 PM
i really like the muisc. But it doesnt SEEM to like like it has to do with sims2 cactions...but who knows.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 4:09 PM
It could be a leak but it's not really much so I don't think it's intended to be. I think they always set the website up with a theme of the upcoming EP but im not sure. Did they have a Seasons theme before that EP came out? It's more than likely just a theme for the site, since we already know what the next EP is about.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 7:47 AM
The norwegian site has had that sound thing on for some time. It could be related to this exp. I hope so, because I want a real beach with waves in the game. I remember that on one of the sims podcasts someone said that he if there was one thing he wanted to make for the sims it was a beach with waves. Maybe he actually did. I really hope so.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 7:50 AM
I'm will try and find out which podcast it was, and his words exactly. It was one of the older ones - maybe nightlife. Perhaps it was a clue no one understood at the time.
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 9:19 AM
Thats just the summer theme for the official sites. Last year it was the same
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 4:51 AM
Aww that music is so peacefully. I could stay on that page the whole day.

Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.

Ever wondered if your objects have been used in movies? Well check out my movies and you might be suprised!

#8 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 6:25 AM
I went there and I didn't hear any seagulls. Just water and crickets.