Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#51 Old 31st May 2011 at 9:18 PM
I took my mods out and tried testing cheats to edit a sim in cas and after I made the changes and clicked the check mark to accept them the sim disappeared and the game just stayed in cas. Anyone else have this issue? I'm on a mac.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 31st May 2011 at 10:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Greenlea
I'm about to cry from frustration right now. I pre ordered it last week when I got some cash for my 28th birthday. Went and picked it up today and it wouldn't install. CRC error. So I've been trying a suggestion I read to copy the contents from a disk to a desktop folder and install it that way. Well it was saying it was gonna take 69 days to copy everything earlier. I don't know what the hell to do.

That sounds like either your disk is damaged or your DVD drive is damaged.

Quote: Originally posted by ShortyBoo
Nope. It usually takes a day or two. Plus, I don't think anything can be updated until all the patches are officially released. I guess there was some kind of problem with the patch at least from what I've gathered from the posts of those who contacted EA support.

Either way, you should ask about AM at MATY, since it's hosted there and not on MTS.

Indeed, the 1.22 patch was leaked over at MATY but with drawn because there was a major bug with it.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#53 Old 31st May 2011 at 10:20 PM
If you are having problems...

If you're not able to get your game to patch, or you are having issues once in the game, please mosey on over to the Help section - if your problems are in-game, make sure to do the Game Help:Sims 3 Game Problemwiki FAQ steps first before posting in Help, as 99% of problems immediately after installing a new EP tend to be due to incompatible CC (even if you think the stuff you have couldn't possibly be the issue). There's at least one thread going in the Help Q&A forums (linked on the first page of the Help section and at the top of every FAQ) about patch issues where you can look for suggested fixes - if you still have problems, please make your own thread in the help forums rather than posting about them here, or on an existing thread in Help.

Thanks!
Instructor
#54 Old 31st May 2011 at 11:44 PM
I had to remove quite a few things from my mods folder to get it installed properly - mostly sliders and interation mods
Mad Poster
#55 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 12:19 AM
Woohoo! Twallan has update and I can play things my way now! Sim Gahs help me!

EDIT: Aww nooboo! He hasn't updated Story Progression yet.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 12:32 AM
It's going to take a while on story progression. I imagine that with memories, and having to log each family with memories as the story progresses is alot of work. Probably by saturday, or monday, i'd expect.
Inventor
#57 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 12:38 AM Last edited by Greenlea : 1st Jun 2011 at 1:20 AM.
Well I was having the same problem as before. But I kept hitting retry and it finally installed. I started the game up fine.

Right now I'm starting a fresh Sunset Valley to explore in for awhile.

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Field Researcher
#58 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 1:47 AM
Wow.... my male teenage Sim was at prom and a notification said "Ash just asked out the most popular guy in school and got rejected!"... but he already has a girlfriend.....

edit: then him and his twin sister got prom King and Queen.. the prom has some serious bugsss
Test Subject
#59 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 6:25 AM
Nah, they're just redneck proms. :p
Top Secret Researcher
#60 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 7:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
Woohoo! Twallan has update and I can play things my way now! Sim Gahs help me!

EDIT: Aww nooboo! He hasn't updated Story Progression yet.

It was already updated about an hour ago. Yay!
Eminence Grise
#61 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kennyinbmore
Does anyone know if there's a way to turn off that annoying memory pop up?

Yup, there's a checkbox in Options -- "enable memory notification", I think. I turned mine off after a couple hours too
Page 3 of 3