Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#126 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 9:16 PM
I saw it in the store today and had to buy it. It was an eight pack of horror movies for three bucks. Some of the titles themselves weren't all that horrible, bu then you have classics like "Dollman vs. Demoic Toys", "Zombie Dearest", and "Evil Bong 2: King Bong" wherein "a group of stoners head to South America to find a cure for their strange weed smoking side effects"

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#127 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pare321
I saw it in the store today and had to buy it. It was an eight pack of horror movies for three bucks. Some of the titles themselves weren't all that horrible, bu then you have classics like "Dollman vs. Demoic Toys", "Zombie Dearest", and "Evil Bong 2: King Bong" wherein "a group of stoners head to South America to find a cure for their strange weed smoking side effects"

I had that last movie once in a collection, and it was so horrible that I turned it off after the first minute.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Field Researcher
#128 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PharaohHound
Do movies I saw on "Mystery Science Theatre 3000" count? :P

If it does, then the worst movie I've ever seen is "Beatniks." Terrible, terrible. I'd say "Manos" but I actually started to enjoy it after a while..
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 10th Dec 2011 at 6:13 PM
I agree, all the Twilight movies Plus, all the Scary Movies and the Epic Movie. Another really boring movie I've seen is where a plant takes over the earth but I can't remember its name
Theorist
#130 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 1:17 AM
The Human Centipede. It's both SICK and DISGUSTING
Inventor
#131 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 6:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vhanster
The Human Centipede. It's both SICK and DISGUSTING

And they've made at least one sequel to it (I've heard rumors that there's a Human Centipede 3 now--just, WHY?!).
Haven't seen the actual movie of Human Centipede 2 (thank GOD), just watched Phelous's review of it (I would link it, but That Guy With the Glasses seems to be down at the moment), but just those (slightly edited/censored, because the site is PG-13) few clips shown during the review were more than enough (had to put off eating dinner for a couple hours after that). Apparently the sequel is at least twice as disgusting as the original, to the point that a couple of those clips warranted serious mind bleach. I usually enjoy the stuff on that site, and I think that that one may be the only video I actually regret watching on there, not because Phelous didn't try to make it funny, it was simply because the movie was just that disgusting and god-awful.
Not affiliated with ModTheSims whatsoever
#132 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 8:58 PM
2012 is a movie I saw.
Mad Poster
#133 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 12:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ModGod
2012 is a movie I saw.

That was the most ridiculous out of all action adventure movies, it was like a bad jive at a B movie, but where they somehow feature a vast amount of expensive effects.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Test Subject
#134 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 8:17 AM Last edited by Concordia : 29th Dec 2011 at 8:07 AM.
Doogal. I saw this piece of crap in theaters years ago. (Lmao it has a 2.6 rating in imdb and an 8% rating on Rotten Tomatoes)

The Last Airbender. Biggest disappointment ever. Just look at these reviews. How Shyamalan managed to make one of the greatest animated series of all time into one of the worst films that has ever graced the planet is beyond me.
Scholar
#135 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anothereyjana
...it was simply because the movie was just that disgusting and god-awful.

You know, everyone talks about how disgusting Human Centipede is, but for that reason I really want to watch it. If a movie is "too gross" or "too scary" then I need to watch it. Dunno why I haven't. Guess I know what I'm doing this afternoon!

I just kinda hope it's not like all the hype for "Paranormal Activity" that movie wasn't scary, suspenseful or even exciting- it was just terrible.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#136 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 4:22 PM
Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Test Subject
#137 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 5:07 AM
Someone is probably going to bitch, but I hate REPO The Genetic Opera. Don't get me wrong, Skinny Puppy is amazing and the music was alright, but I thought it was too whiny emo to be a good movie. I sort of wanted everyone in it to just die a horrible death. Most of them in real life too.
Field Researcher
#138 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 11:53 AM
I have a tie:
The Astronaught's wife.- I actually finished this beauty because I could't believe that it won't get better at some point. It doesn't, it is the most boring, pointless piece of cr@p I have ever sat through.
Johnny Depp should be shot for being in that movie.

Twilight.- I didn't sit through this. It was so disjointed, the dialogue so bizarre and the plot so ridiculous, I just couldn't do it. I thought all the actors must be high as kites, but no it was deliberate.

Oh and anything by Uwe Boll- that man should not get his hands on a film budget. Just No, Please.

I am really surprised that so many people dislike 2012. I thought it was great.
Top Secret Researcher
#139 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Concordia
Doogal. I saw this piece of crap in theaters years ago. (Lmao it has a 2.6 rating in imdb and an 8% rating on Rotten Tomatoes)

The Last Airbender. Biggest disappointment ever. Just look at these reviews. How Shyamalan managed to make one of the greatest animated series of all time into one of the worst films that has ever graced the planet is beyond me.

Doogle sucked soooo bad, I had to make my friend turn it off. Then we watched Ju-On. Hell yeah, Japanese Horror Movies ROCK! So, you have to read the subtitles. BUT almost every horror movie that has come out in the past five years, has been a foreign remake.

Ju-On 1&2 = The Grudge 1&2

The Eye (Pang Brothers) = The Eye (American Style)

Shutter (China) (2004) = Shutter (America) (2008)

Ringu = The Ring

A Tale Of Two Sisters = The Uninvited

And there are a lot more. We don't have original ideas anymore. We just take what we see and make it into a movie, enough said.

BUT FOR ME:

The Saw movies. They were stupid, didn't gross me out, and a waste of my time. I hate them. They suck, they got even more dumb the further they went. Their ideas lacked originality, and they kept repeating themselves. It was honestly a pathetic attempt for a gore fest movie. And I thought they should have ended it at the 3rd one. Tie it up in a Trilogy, and leave it alone. Stupid freaking series

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Mad Poster
#140 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 6:41 PM
Bridesmaids. I was expecting it to be a comedy, but it was full of cliches so overused they just weren't funny anymore.
Mad Poster
#141 Old 27th Jan 2012 at 2:03 AM
2012 was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Theorist
#142 Old 27th Jan 2012 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KKiryu007Joker
2012 was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

I agree. Not only is it bad, it's waaay overrated. First time it was released, there was an Uber long line, waiting just to watch this epic fail movie
Scholar
#143 Old 27th Jan 2012 at 3:21 AM
Steve Niles Remains isn't that good.
Test Subject
#144 Old 27th Jan 2012 at 3:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frankokomando
Steve Niles Remains isn't that good.

Yeah, it wasn't that great.
Another Earth is pretty bad too, I don't understand why it has 7 stars on IMDb...
Instructor
#145 Old 27th Jan 2012 at 6:10 AM
The Attic Expeditions
Single worst movie I've ever seen even the fact that Seth Green was in it did not help.
Lab Assistant
#146 Old 2nd Feb 2012 at 7:31 PM
Jennifer's Body, Dahmer, Barber Shop(that was a hard one to sit through), 13 Ghost(1960)...just to name a few off the top.

Been downloading like crazy...so many great creators here! Neglecting forums...will be back soon...ish.
Lab Assistant
#147 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 5:10 AM
anything made by Rob Zombie......ugh

is proud not to be a fracking idiot

Simmerful on Tumblr

Simmerful Downloads
Lab Assistant
#148 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 5:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lawli-Lawli
The "movie" based on Jeffrey Dahmer....craptastic.

And all live action anime movies.

there are actually two based on him one from the early 90s called the secret life of jeffrey dahmer and then the one released in 2002 I think with Jeremy Renner?

secret life was worse in my opinion but the actor is kinda hot

Simmerful on Tumblr

Simmerful Downloads
Lab Assistant
#149 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 5:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by minpinz
there are actually two based on him one from the early 90s called the secret life of jeffrey dahmer and then the one released in 2002 I think with Jeremy Renner?

secret life was worse in my opinion but the actor is kinda hot

Right.
I'm talking about the 2002 one.
Craptastic.

Been downloading like crazy...so many great creators here! Neglecting forums...will be back soon...ish.
Lab Assistant
#150 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 4:48 AM
heres a list of terrible movies I've seen

1. Troll 2 - hilariously bad
2. Any sequel to JAWS - didn't need them
3. Alien Resurrection - What a lazy excuse to bring Ripley back
4. AVP - Both sucked and ruined a good franchise
5. Ghoulies - I don't know how I sat through that crap as a kid
6. Avatar - nice effects but so damn boring
7. Anything by M night Shamma llama Ding Dong, sans the 6th sense
8. Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Next Generation - What is this crap anyway?
9. Jennifer's Body - my god why did I watch that?
10. Any scifi original movie

Movies that scarred me for life

The human centipede
Teeth
Hostel
The Hills have eyes parts 1 & 2
Wrong Turn series

Simmerful on Tumblr

Simmerful Downloads
Page 6 of 7