Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 5:48 PM
So now my question is (since I cant remember) , once I install it does it automatically come with the 3 locations? Or do I pick which ones I want/or have the option to make a custom vacation without having the other 3?

I'm just really trying to not have so many sims!! And if I can make one location with 2 separate areas, Id prefer that ..but then the locals might not have matching outfits right?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 5:54 PM
You can pick which vacaction destinations you want to add. That's separate for each 'hood. So you could just add one or two of the Maxis ones, or none of them and add a custom one instead. Up to you :-)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lauratje86
You can pick which vacaction destinations you want to add. That's separate for each 'hood. So you could just add one or two of the Maxis ones, or none of them and add a custom one instead. Up to you :-)

Thanks! Do they pre-made lots in the bin if I go the custom route or would I have to build all of them?
Mad Poster
#29 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 6:39 PM
You'd have to build all of them :-) Though, having said which, I think there are actually some pre-built hotels in the lot bin.... Or you could choose to download custom vacation destinations, there are at least a couple available.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#30 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 9:12 PM
Okay by uninstalling Pets this is what you miss out on, apart from the cats, dogs and strays.
Flatten lot
Sledge Hammer tool
Diagonal and octagonal rooms
Collections
Werewolves
Fish tanks
Bird and wormrat cage which allows you to have this http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=464697 Lol, I'd have pets instaled just to have those cute critters.
Also roaming animals can be hacked out.

Maybe all the tools came with later Ep's. As far as Ep's go, Pets has the least number of goodies.

Wow, four posts appeared while I posted that. o_o

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lauratje86
You'd have to build all of them :-) Though, having said which, I think there are actually some pre-built hotels in the lot bin.... Or you could choose to download custom vacation destinations, there are at least a couple available.

Hmm oh darn! I should probably just build my own or edit Maxis lots since they have horrible interior decorators
Page 2 of 2