Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Aug 2023 at 3:06 AM
Default (Creator question) How can I get this mention removed: "Attention! The creator of this download has not logged into MTS for some time..."
Hi,

I recently updated my mod after years of inactivity. How can I get this mention removed? "Attention! The creator of this download has not logged into MTS for some time. The items displayed here can thus be considered unsupported and you should use them at your own risk."

Thank you!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 21st Aug 2023 at 6:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Arialyx
Hi,

I recently updated my mod after years of inactivity. How can I get this mention removed? "Attention! The creator of this download has not logged into MTS for some time. The items displayed here can thus be considered unsupported and you should use them at your own risk."

Thank you!

Hello @Arialyx
I think about 5 am (GMT), there is a program that runs closing off the previous day's activity for stats etc.
I checked out your profile and viewed one of your mods and there is no longer this mention at the top of the screen to download it.
I don't know how long before a creator has not signed in, before this message appears - I suspect over a month but it could be more than that.
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#3 Old 21st Aug 2023 at 8:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Arialyx
Hi,

Thank you!

Hello

That statement is system generated based is how long one has stayed away from the site. Since you have signed back in the statement should be gone by now from all your uploads.