Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#126 Old 22nd May 2009 at 1:19 PM
'Whip It' by Devo

Ah, the 80s...

Does reading dumb signatures make you feel powerful in some way?
Advertisement
Scholar
#127 Old 22nd May 2009 at 3:04 PM
I also have all the high school musicals.
This is why my ipod is NEVER on shuffle!

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 23rd May 2009 at 1:41 AM
The Christmas songs I have on there. Ugh, that's always embarrassing.

It really just depends who's listening. Some people laugh because I have foreign language songs and songs from musicals on there.

Some give me long looks because I have rap music on there. I usually actually can't stand rap but some songs are an execption.
Scholar
#129 Old 23rd May 2009 at 2:39 AM
Quote:
OH MY GOD YES. My favorite singer in the entire universe is Amaia Montero (Spanish singer) and she sings in simlish in the spanish version of the game! I don't listen to the song though but man my favorite singer PLUS the sims,that is amazing. :D

edit: link for simlish song just in case anyone wants to hear! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4KPfcggPzg

OMG!!!

I had no idea La Oreja de Van Gogh did a song in simlish! *immediately loves it* Her Castellano lisp is so cute. I love Oreja sooo much <3

For my most embarrassing songs... uhh... I have a lot awful Dance Dance Revolution techno songs in Chinese & Korean that I never listen to anymore, but occasionally they come up and I can't believe I used to rock out to them. I also have some Euro-f** techno songs that are guilty pleasures of mine.

Sometimes I get a little embarrassed when I listen to Uiyi Guaye by Calle 13 because the lyrics are so foul they make me blush a little. Plus the gibberishy chorus is a little painful.

.:Kitty Klan:.
Visit for Sims 3 Hair, Tattoos, and other free custom content downloads.

.For website updates, subscribe to my RSS feed at.
Dreamwidth Blog
Test Subject
#130 Old 23rd May 2009 at 3:08 AM
Just about anything I have from Pussycat Dolls, and Britney Spears... I have to turn down all of my music from Tristania (while at work)...not everybody can handle heavy opera mixed with serious death growls...lol. I think I'm most embarrassed to say I have the theme song from ICarly!!! LOL...I love Miranda Cosgrove, but I don't like the looks I get from listening to it...LOL
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 24th May 2009 at 3:14 AM
I haven't got an actual ipod but my mp3 player does have some fairly unusual stuff compared to the rest of the music. For example Bella's Lullaby. It's slow, beautiful, it's not a song with electric or acoustic guitars and singers, and it's just quiet and peacefull. Not very normal for me.
Test Subject
#132 Old 24th May 2009 at 4:58 AM
I have a wide range of music...My preference is hip-hop and r&b but i love 80's music.
Anyway some of my "most" embarrasing songs are

We belong by Pat Benetar
Meet me Halfway Kenny Loggins
Tengo la camisa negra Juanes
Sims 2 music ( that's why i don't let people view my playlist)
Grease 2 music

I could go on and on, it depends on the mood i'm in when downloading from 60's to today.
Test Subject
#133 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 11:24 PM
I don't think its embarassing, but I have TON of Bollywood songs on mine xD. But my friends think Bollywood is ridiculous xD

And and and some songs from the Sailor Moon musicals -hides-.
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 12:03 AM
“Christmas don’t be late” by Alvin and the Chipmonks
“La vida loca” by Ricky Martin and The Shrek version
“Worship the ground you walked on” by Geena Davis
And a whole lot of other songs from cartoons, movies and such
I’m missing the red face smiley but I guess that would be appropriate here…
Test Subject
#135 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 12:12 AM
Barbie Girl by Aqua :] & Bob the builder theme song -oops-

Your so sad maybe you should by a Happy Meal,
Your so skinny you should really supersize the deal,
Secretly your so amused,
That nobody understands you.

-Ur so gay, by the one & only Katy Perry.
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lena:][:
Barbie Girl by Aqua :] & Bob the builder theme song -oops-

Lol, I LOVE Aqua. :D

And I have a remix of the Dora the Explorer song. lol.
Theorist
#137 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 6:29 AM
"Light My Candle" - RENT

Its a Broadway Musical

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Field Researcher
#138 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GuardStud08
"Light My Candle" - RENT

Its a Broadway Musical

Psh, that's hardly embarrassing. I have the entire soundtrack. The OBC and the movie version.

I'm honestly not embarrassed by anything on my iPod...and I have a lot of stuff on there that a 19-year-old female wouldn't normally listen to (Judy Garland, celtic music, operas), as well as stuff that are just plain bad. I mean, I wouldn't play some of my songs in public simply because they'd just be noise pollution but I'm prepared to defend my song choices.

It's funny when people look at my playlist and get embarrassed for me. I mean, really? You're gonna let some other person's playlist affect you?
Field Researcher
#139 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 12:51 AM
Songs by Hoobastank and Staind, and a couple of songs from Disney's Beauty and the Beast. I also have the entire American Idiot album by Green Day, and a few songs by My Chemical Romance.
Scholar
#140 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 4:48 AM
Apparently it's a sin that I have songs by *NSYNC on my iPod.

I'm not personally embarassed about this, but everytime someone's glancing through it they go "OMG *NSYNC WTF"

I have their albums for nostalgia, if anything...that was like...my childhood.
Field Researcher
#141 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 4:31 PM
My .mp3 player is about 90% Japanese.
Besides that, I've got the Extended Fun Times Remix of "THIS IS SPARTA!" from 300. Click.
I also have Wang Chung's Everybody Have Fun Tonight, a bunch of Frank Sinatra, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez...

I'm schizo with my music.
Scholar
#142 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 4:28 AM
Karma Chameleon. 'Nuff said.
Field Researcher
#143 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 4:53 AM

well let's see.....

anything by the Pussycat Dolls.
Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado
anything by Jeffree Star
Gwen Stefani - Rich Girl :D

When the smoke clears, you can consider us even.
Field Researcher
#144 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 5:20 AM
Kung Fu Fighting, by Carl Douglas...

Eagerly awaiting Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.
Instructor
#145 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 3:38 PM
My newest embaresment is all thanks to a friend she put the Badger song on my player and I just can't help but leave it on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyi...feature=related

Just found this one it's called Narwhals
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykwq...feature=channel
Lab Assistant
#146 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 1:20 PM

Umm..It's hard to choose the MOST embarrassing of my songs, I have a lot of soundtrack music, of which I guess Fiddler on the Roof and Joseph, and his Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat would be the most embarrassing, right? And the Rocky Horror Picture show, which alarms the public when I'm playing "Time Warp"!

And then there's all of my Asian stuff..I mean, we've all seen the music video of Arashi's Kitto Daijoubu!! :s And SHINee and T-MAX..and Big Bang, Super Junior, Tae Yang, Miyavi, YUI. ETC ETC.

Oh, and I guess Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan of the Qawwali movement, Ofra Haza, and Marta Sebestyen aren't exactly Lady Gaga.

And Patsy Cline, I'm sure she's out of fashion at the moment, dang it! Oooh Ella and Louis..can't get any better.

I have the songs "earth angel" and "Mr.Sandman" which don't really help my street-cred.

I love it..I could add so much more to the list (classical, intrumental, folk, rock, metal, dance, pop, jazz, tudor music!! )
Field Researcher
#147 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 8:53 AM
Do mp3 players count?

Barbie Girl by Aqua I also have a parody of it sung by gay guys.

I have a couple Indian songs (in Tamil and Hindu specifically) one of my co-workers asked if I stole this from a cab driver. What nothing wrong with hearing an another language.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!
Instructor
#148 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 1:42 PM
On my Zune, the most embarrassing songs is the soundtrack to Pocohatas and Lion King - the instrumentals are cool, but when it gets to "I Just Can't Wait to be King" - yeah kinda embarrassing.

And it's a little embarrassing if someone finds out I actually have hours worth of Sim music on my Zune.
Scholar
#149 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 7:34 PM
Cher's Believe album.
Alchemist
#150 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 12:43 AM
........... ._.;

*whispers to self* Elephant Love Medley Song Medley w/Ewan McGregor & Nicole Kidman.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Page 6 of 10