Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#876 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 5:04 AM
Default Boarding School?
Quote: Originally posted by venuswitch
also can i send the kids off to broading school???

I hear that all the time, can you send your children to boarding school in Sims 3?? If so, I never know you could do that and I've been a simmer since the very first game!! hahaha
Advertisement
Test Subject
#877 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 11:34 PM
Ummm there is a problem...nowhere in the rules it says we cant let our pregnant sims listen to kids music which gives them a 100% chance of having twins.So are we allowed to do it?
Test Subject
#878 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 11:37 PM
Are we allowed to use the walkers and playpens from Aurora Skies to auto teach tods to walk and talk?
Test Subject
#879 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 3:54 PM
Can we use walkers and playpens?
Test Subject
#880 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 8:37 PM
So do we post updates on our own challenges on here? or is it just tips etc?
Lab Assistant
#881 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 9:51 PM
[IMG][/IMG]
That, is my founder Paige Lowelle, she has 20 kids in total. her last pregnancy gave her triplets, 2 girls, and a boy. so our heir is Riley Lowelle -who is at toddler age right now-

Nobody might see what I see in you, but all I want you to know is your special, to special for words sometimes.
Test Subject
#882 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 6:49 PM
Hello everybody. Sorry haven't been on in so long. Would show u a pic of Laura but it's on my other computer so ya know xD
Test Subject
#883 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 7:52 PM
you can also use the old car that you can fix it up and earn $39,000 and it is only $350 to buy it!!
Test Subject
#884 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 5:16 PM
this sounds like a lot of fun! are there any mods needed??
Lab Assistant
#885 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 12:57 AM Last edited by XoxBElieveXox : 8th Mar 2015 at 5:38 AM.
Heiress for Generation 2, Riley Lowelle. (Teenager)
[IMG][/IMG]

Nobody might see what I see in you, but all I want you to know is your special, to special for words sometimes.
Scholar
#886 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 1:55 PM
I have another update, Chapter 39 , Enjoy and comments are welcome thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#887 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 4:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by berlyn11
this sounds like a lot of fun! are there any mods needed??

no mods needed!!

Quote: Originally posted by LollipopAddict2013
So do we post updates on our own challenges on here? or is it just tips etc?

both

Quote: Originally posted by LilyGreenleaf
Can we use walkers and playpens?

you caaan, but that's just like having another adult in the house helping which is a bit cheaty. i'd say no if you're following rules.

http://amiisims.tumblr.com/ - Visit my Simblr!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#888 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 4:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PeanutCruchie
Ummm there is a problem...nowhere in the rules it says we cant let our pregnant sims listen to kids music which gives them a 100% chance of having twins.So are we allowed to do it?

yeah, i'd say go for it!

Test Subject
#889 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 11:10 PM Last edited by jackattak1410 : 13th Mar 2015 at 11:15 PM. Reason: i did it wrong
question
can you use a teen for the first generation because i have the teen pregnancy mod installed on my computer and i really need to know
Test Subject
#890 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 11:58 PM
Weres the Download
Instructor
#891 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 5:26 AM
There is no download. It's a different way to play the game to give you more of a challenge.
Test Subject
#892 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 8:07 AM Last edited by Buzzler : 18th Mar 2015 at 1:20 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 4706256, 4706257
Hey guys I just might do this possibly... I'm already trying the perfect genetics though. But I just think this is too hard I guess I might try it... I've seen lots of people do it I think so where can I sign up?

Oh by the way so how would I take a picture of my sim(s) and post it on here thanks in advance 😀😃😄
Test Subject
#893 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lily-Cat
Hey guys I just might do this possibly... I'm already trying the perfect genetics though. But I just think this is too hard I guess I might try it... I've seen lots of people do it I think so where can I sign up?

Oh by the way so how would I take a picture of my sim(s) and post it on here thanks in advance 😀😃😄

idk how to post them but you can take a picture with C. then they go to the Screenshots folder in the sims map
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#894 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 7:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jackattak1410
can you use a teen for the first generation because i have the teen pregnancy mod installed on my computer and i really need to know

you can, but it makes the challenge slightly easier because you'd have more time to have kids and then it'd take less generations for you to finish. if you're trying to follow strict rules, then no. if you just wanna use a teen, then yes.

Lab Assistant
#895 Old 19th Mar 2015 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XoxBElieveXox
Heiress for Generation 2, Riley Lowelle. (Teenager)
[IMG][/IMG]

hi where did you get your sims hair from it so pretty
Lab Assistant
#896 Old 19th Mar 2015 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lauren.simmer
hi where did you get your sims hair from it so pretty

This I believe would be it and thanks.

Test Subject
#897 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 6:56 AM Last edited by Lily-Cat : 21st Mar 2015 at 7:45 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by 100fleur100
idk how to post them but you can take a picture with C. then they go to the Screenshots folder in the sims map
you mean the launcher or whatever it's called? But how do you get it to like post it on here? And thanks for replying oh you don't know how to post it darn it...

[IMG]Screenshot 87[/IMG] just testing... if this works this is Ashley Silver my Founder
Lab Assistant
#898 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 5:13 AM
[IMG]Screenshot 87[/IMG] just testing... if this works this is Ashley Silver my Founder

this does not work??

Test Subject
#899 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 7:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by XoxBElieveXox
this does not work??

Are you surprised this doesn't work or are you saying that it doesn't work?
Lab Assistant
#900 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 4:48 PM Last edited by XoxBElieveXox : 28th Mar 2015 at 3:25 AM.
Are you surprised this doesn't work or are you saying that it doesn't work?

nope i'm not surprised. and im saying it doesnt work.

Page 36 of 46