Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 6:48 PM
Default Important Post #1
[No problem cwoods979]

IMPORTANT POST

Since we have reached half of our entry goal, I have decided to share some information! Monday, March the 10th, I will be setting a deadline for applications. Later that evening I will post more information for ROUND 1. Even though this information will be shared, posts for ROUND 1 will should not be entered until Thursday, March 13th.

Thanks so much to all who have participated so far, and good luck!
Advertisement
#27 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 6:52 PM
Thanks for the info!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 6:53 PM
Can't Wait Guys!
Scholar
#29 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 6:58 PM
Checking in as a EJ. And also mainly to say GOOD LUCK! To everyone who is entering.

I'm supporting the Optimist Camp for the Sims 4.

Lab Assistant
#30 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 11:51 PM
Everyone's apps look so good! Let's get some more in!
#31 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 12:14 AM
Default Jessica Beckie ~ Application
Name: Jessica Beckie
Sex: Female
GPA: 3.8
Sports: Swim, Dance and Drama
Hobbies: Studying, cooking, Dancing and Drama
After School Activities:, Drama Club, Study Club
Short Biography: I am a NERD as i am told, Dancing and Drama is my life and because i am in a study group i have very little friends. I enjoy cooking and i make the BEST cakes. My Father left when i was 15 so now i have to support my mum through the hard times, the populars call me a suck up for it though, and they are going to pay.

1 Headshot

1 Bodyshot

1 Freeshot

If there is a problem, please let me know!
#32 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 12:30 AM
Great app wannabegangsta!
She is very beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 12:50 AM
Gee, last time I entered a teen contest was over 2 years ago! I'm always making adults. This looks cute! Hehehe, I graduated high school and college ages ago! I only have a few EPs, the last one I got was Seasons. I don't have Uni. Let me see if I have time. I'll be moving soon and don't want to have to drop out. We'll see

I'm Michele D......
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 4:02 AM
Everyones apps are great!

Michele, you should join ^^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#35 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 4:12 AM
Wanabee, I am so glad you joined! Jessica Beckie is now officially part of Picture Perfect!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#36 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 4:20 AM
I hope you do join Michele_D, it'd be so great to have you!
Test Subject
#37 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 4:50 AM
Hello everyone! I'm in as an emergency judge. Everyone's applications are wonderful. Good luck to all joining this contest. ^_^
Test Subject
#38 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 5:27 AM
Love everyone's entries so far!
This competition has some wonderful models.
#39 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 7:43 AM
Default Halle-Zane Malon ~ Application ~
Name: Halle-Zane Malon

GPA: 3.6

Sports: I am what my friends call a "Girly-Girl"..so I am not particularly into sports,however I am trying to master the art of water skiing.

Hobbies: Writing poetry, playing with my BEAUTIFUL Jack Russell "Sweetie",and playing the piano

After School Activites: Future Poets Society, Poetry Club, Piano class and volunteering at the local animal shelter

Short Bio: Hi! I am Halle-Zane, the only child of a retired Army Colonel-Ray and my mother Sou-Miong I am a friendly, rather outgoing girl. Despite moving many times in my younger years, I tend to make friends rather easily. I LOVE writing poetry, reading poetry, playing the piano and volunteering for the less fortunate animals in my neighborhood.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#40 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 8:09 AM
Wow *michelle*, I am so impressed! Halle-Zane Malon is now officially part of Picture Perfect.
Test Subject
#41 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 8:11 AM
Great entry, *michelle*!
She's really, really pretty.
#42 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 8:33 AM
Thank you both..you are really sweet!
#43 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 9:38 AM
Default Nana Nakamura ~ Application
Name: Nana Nakamura
GPA: 3.99
Sports: Classical Ballet
Hobbies: Art, Piano, Japanese Video Games
After School Activities: Piano Class, Art History Class
Short Biography: this is Nana. Her dad is minister of the japanese
government. She lives in a rich neighborhood in tokyo japan.
Where she spend her time study Art History after school, which is her passion.

Lab Assistant
#44 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 9:43 AM
Default Christabella Valérien
Name: Christabella Valérien
GPA: 3.5
Sports: Basketball
Hobbies:: Drawing, painting, piano, skating, swimming etc.
After School Activities: Acting, dancing, working part-time with the elders at the senior citizens building.
Short Biography: I was born in France to a very small family. I have one brother. My father died in a fire, so my mother had to raise my brother and I from a very young age! I love the beach and the arts etc. I also love to travel. But hate to read.

Headshot:

Bodyshot::

Freeshot:

Nothing fancy, yet. Now to look for teen clothes

I'm Michele D......
Test Subject
Original Poster
#45 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 11:40 AM
Godot, such a creative entry. Nana Nakamura is now officially part of Picture Perfect.

Michele_D, I am so glad you decided on joining! Christabella Valérien is now officially part of Picture Perfect.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 12:40 PM
Thank you banana_squared, I was happy to join. I changed my body shot. I finally went shopping for teen clothes and wanted to put another outfit on her.

Really pretty teens in here everyone!

I'm Michele D......
#47 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 2:15 PM
Hey Michele, Christabella is really pretty. Happy to see you here.
Test Subject
#48 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 3:20 PM
Great entries everybody!
It's going to take a lot of make-up and skill to win.
I can feel it. x3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#49 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 8:19 PM
I'm glad for that Michele_D, she looks even more gorgeous!

IMPORTANT POST

I am so glad to see a swell of applications! Since we only need one more person to officially begin, I have decided to move up many of our plans. Tomorrow, I not only be posting more information about round 1, but also starting off the progression of the contest.

Don't worry, if you still plan to join. Please be aware that I will not end the application process until Thursday, March 13th.

Thanks so much to everyone who has decided to participate, Picture Perfect: The Contest.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Meganfranc1
Hey Michele, Christabella is really pretty. Happy to see you here.

Hi Megan and thank you! I'm so happy to see you here also! And Emma is very lovely!

Thank you very much banana_squared All the teens in here are lovely!

I'm Michele D......

Page 2 of 7