Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2023 at 10:12 AM
Default How do I make a cc available to all ages containing in one package file?
I mean in Sims 4 Studio. There's no way to import separate meshes for each age group within one package file. I tried to make different swatches with the model's respective age groups checked off, but all the swatches just defaulted to the last model I import. Any idea how to go about with this? Thanks
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 18th Jul 2023 at 10:51 PM
S4S is only designed for focusing on one item at a time, and by extension clothing items don't typically share a resource between ages anyway. For the ones that share the same mesh, just enabling those age flags is enough.
For the others, you'll want to make each one separately. The packages can be merged under Content Management > Merge Packages when you are done.
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2023 at 11:30 AM Last edited by ChristopherHooper : 26th Jul 2023 at 10:04 AM.
Create separate package files for each age group's meshes in Sims 4 Studio. In my pursuit of high-quality academic assistance, I discovered the website https://samedaypapers.com/college-paper-writing/ which offers exceptional paper writing services. Upon visiting their website, it becomes evident that they possess the capability to deliver timely and efficient solutions.