Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 1:10 AM
OH my gosh, do anyone remember the other day when I posted about getting that guys number at the mall? Well we talked last night and then hung out today. And can you believe he came over to my house and I fell UP the stairs? How the eff do you fall going up the stairs?

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 2:18 AM
Stairs are a dangerous thing. XD I've fallen up the stairs too...and down.

Carpeted stairs + socks + full soda can + not paying attention = huge sticky mess and a sore bum.

Cait

"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is ‘God is crying’. And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is ‘Probably because of something you did’."
- Jack Handey, Deep Thoughts
Scholar
#28 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 4:30 AM
Thankfully, I haven't had any recently, but I always hated how I'd be in a public place (ex. the mall) and then I turn around to try to talk to my parents (it never happened with friends). Then I'm like, "Mom?" I run up to her, and it turns out not to be her, but some complete stranger.

Haha, yeah.

Thank God I won't see them ever again.
Instructor
#29 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 7:36 AM
I was in a hurry today so I was running and I bumped into a 10 years boy and he fall so I offered my hand to help him stand up again and he took it but once I pulled him he started to yell : HELP !! Kidnapper !!! kidnapper !! I was Like WTF shut-up brat !! Ur crazy !!! all the people there was staring at me -.- I hate kids -.-
I guess he saw that in a movie or something and decided he ganna do that to me :S

All and all, no good.
Alchemist
#30 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 4:18 PM
kids r crazy.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve

Page 2 of 2