Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 1:49 AM
Default Parenting Challenge
Hi this is the first time I've made a Challenge but i couldn't find one like it on this website so i thought that i might put it in . . .

This challenge is about bringing up you kids the best you can and making them be successful life.

Rules:

Beginning:
1. In your household you are allowed to create 1 to 2 sims as young adults(preferable you have a female and male for this to work).

2. The sims 'Aspiration' can either be 'successful lineage' or 'Big Happy Family'.

3. 1 sim must have the 'Family Orientated' and 'Neat' traits, the other must have the 'Perfectionist' trait the other spaces you can fill with other traits.

4. You can use a money cheat to get you 32,000 simolens to start off with and any house you want within the money your range.

5. When moving into the house one of the sim is only allowed a job the other has to stay at home and look after the house, they
are still able to earn money from home.

6. You are allowed to have the minimum of 4 kids.

Parenting Rules:

1. Your Adults must possess the Mentor skill to help the kids build their skills

2. Parents can't do any mischief or mean interactions with their kids

3. Kids must be in bed by 9 and up at 5 to get to school on time

4. A parent must accompany a kids to lots unless they are meeting friends or a friend of the
parents.

5. Kids are allowed to go to people's homes unaccompanied as long as one of the parents has a 'acquaintance' level
with one adult of the other house.

6. Kids can't be left at home alone unless it's for an emergency(like having another baby) or there is an adult(guest) in the house that
can look after the kids while both sims are away.

7. You can leave your kids at friends house if you want some date time alone.

Kids Management:

1. Kids when older can have a career, Marry and have kids.

Accomplishment:

The end result of this challenge should be that your kids have the Mentor, Shameless, and Savant as extra traits.

That a least one kid has finished their Adult 'Aspiration', another has reached the top of his/her 'Career' and another that is married and had kids(2).

Both beginning Parents must have there aspiration met.

None of the kids should have died or been taken away for lack of hunger or mood swings.

I hope you all like this challenge, it took me a bit to think about all the rules.
some may find it hard since it is long, but i have made it so you can still make a story out of it and that you can
still have fun while doing it.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 8:46 AM
Awesome! So trying!