Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Apr 2024 at 1:53 PM
Default Adopting an Alien Baby / Child
Is there a way to put into the game an alien baby or child that a Sim can adopt? Maybe through SimPE? Furthermore, how could I edit that baby's face?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th Apr 2024 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mihaelism
Is there a way to put into the game an alien baby or child that a Sim can adopt? Maybe through SimPE? Furthermore, how could I edit that baby's face?

The Tombstone of Life & Death can be used to generate a baby from two parents. After that, just use Inge's teleporter or similar tool to zap it away to the adoption pool. Barring any mods that muck around with the adoption pool, it'll be selected for your next Sims who adopt an infant.

Can't edit a baby's face without aging it to at least toddler, and I don't think you can age it back down again afterwards.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#3 Old 6th Apr 2024 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mihaelism

You can use the Simblender to 'have baby with aliens' and then give it up.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Apr 2024 at 7:25 PM
thank you Knowledge Simmers!
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Apr 2024 at 10:44 AM
Somehow I think that it should be possible at least in Strange Town but I have not adobt babies there.