Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
#76 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 6:48 PM
Don't you miss To Catch a Predator with Chris Hansen? This man was always prepared for the smackdown and always smarmy to put on a good show. When his plan sprang into action chat logs were busted, condoms laid on the table, and pervs raised their hands over their faces in an attempt to look less suspicious. Types of predators caught: A US military staff sergeant, a US Marine Corps infantry, a US Air Force mechanic, teachers, a rabbi, a New York City firefighter, a criminal investigator working for the Department of Homeland Security, a typical pot smoking atheist wearing clothes from hot topic, computer engineers, a retired police officer on his pension, a Taekwondo instructor, and a cadet in police academy. "Why don't you have a seat, right over there?"
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#77 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 6:56 PM
... That was the one where they had people think they were talking to a 14 year old girl right?

American Rocker Bomb, similar to an Irish car bomb, take a shot glass and fill it with five hour energy, then take a pint glass and fill it with your choice of energy drink. Drop in the shot glass and chug, then wait for SVT to set in.
Scholar
#78 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 8:06 PM
So they were all pedophiles? How disturbing, man I've never even heard of that show. I would have least at given it one viewing either it would have been too disturbing for me or I would have loved to see the scum caught.
Theorist
#79 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 2:57 AM
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 3:31 AM
Sailor moon. They only had 4 seasons in english and not the last season. That show had good lessons at the end of each episode. People complain saying tv rots kids brains but its really the newer ones not the ones I grew up with and I am only 15.
I also miss Tales from the crypt even though it scared me when I was little I saw an episode on youtube and I love it now.
Test Subject
#81 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 6:06 AM
I miss:

Hogan's Heros
Bewitched
Star Trek the Next Generation
Xena
Hercules
Andromeda
Tiny Toons
Animaniacs
Pinky and the Brain
Young Riders

...To name a few.

I’m not weird…
I’m slightly unusual by societal standards.
Scholar
#82 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 11:31 PM
I miss Stargate SG-1, at least, when it was good. I can't really use the word "miss" on most of the other shows I like as I didn't watch them while they aired, but I'd love to see more Star Trek (the original series), Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Batman: The Animated Series, and Dead Like Me.
Instructor
#83 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 11:51 PM
I'm surely going to show my age here, but does anyone remember an old PBS kid's show called "Today's Special"? It had the guy who turned into a mannequin when he wasn't wearing his hat. There was an old man puppet and a little mouse. They lived in a mall. It was awesome.

I really liked the show "Roswell". It was a guilty pleasure at the time. I have all 3 seasons on dvd.

Some people have already mentioned great shows like Fragglerocks, Star Trek:TNG, Charmed, Buffy, Angel, Animaniacs, Roseanne...
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 12:31 AM
I miss Malcolm in the Middle. That show was hilarious. It'd be pretty hard to continue it, though - it was concluded in a pretty satisfactory and final way, and the only imaginable way to continue it would be to add more characters and act as if it were a couple years later. That would be sort of lame.

Pre-format-change Scrubs was also good, and I miss it as well. The ninth season of Scrubs, where they changed the formatting, was nowhere near as good.
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 12:52 AM
Yeah Malcom in the middle was good. I wish they would have a time where they would show all the episodes from beginning to last. If House gets cancelled I will be upset.
Banned
#86 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 12:52 PM
I miss " family Guy"..
Field Researcher
#87 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 6:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fragglerocks
I'm surely going to show my age here, but does anyone remember an old PBS kid's show called "Today's Special"? It had the guy who turned into a mannequin when he wasn't wearing his hat. There was an old man puppet and a little mouse. They lived in a mall. It was awesome.

Sure do. And you're right. That was so much fun. I especially love how Muffy had her mouse hole done in the later episodes with the hydraulic elevator and the balcony. It was a mousey mansion she lived in. I think finding the historical marker was the pivot point for that. Like it was her reward for finding it and saving the store or something.
Forum Resident
#88 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 10:46 PM
Pinky and the brain, brain, brain, brain, brain, brain, brain, brain...... Loved that so much!
Scrubs before pretty much everybody started to leave and the format changed
Malcolm In The Middle
Animanics
Futurama
The good old Simpsons! (I especially missed them when I watched the episode when they go to Ireland.... -_-)

Theres load more but I cant think of then lol

~ Guysim's Behance Profile ~

"When This baby goes 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious !*@#"
- Doctor Emment Brown A.K.A Doc, Back To The Future
Mad Poster
#89 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 11:08 PM
Oh wow, they actually went ahead with a ninth season of Scrubs? Seriously? After finishing it up so well? I won't watch, I prefer to have the memories of when it was at it's best (seasons 1-4) in my mind.

Whilst I have this on DVD, I miss Firefly. Cannot believe that Fox cancelled it without even giving it a chance. And when Joss wrote a new show - Dollhouse - which I thought was a very clever concept (and has Alan Tudyk, one of my favourite actors) they still insisted on messing with the format and then cancelled that too. It might not have been as good as Firefly but I still enjoyed it.
Theorist
#90 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 11:10 PM
I wish they hadn't cancelled 'Joan of Arcadia' so soon. It definitely had another season out of it, at the very least.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Mad Poster
#91 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 11:43 PM
I miss all kinds of stuff. Right now I'm missing LOST. I haven't yet found anything that I look forward to as much. *sigh*
Instructor
#92 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 10:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fragglerocks
I really liked the show "Roswell". It was a guilty pleasure at the time. I have all 3 seasons on dvd.

We totally have something in common then. (own the dvds too)
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 12:38 PM
Another Reboot fan here. I'd love to have the entire series on dvd as long as it had option to watch it with English subtitles and good extras like bloopers and how they made the characters. Well, even just a good dvd collection of all the episodes with optional subtitles would be fine. I got into the habit of watching everything with subtitles because sometimes even if they are supposed to be speaking English some people have an accent or you still just can't understand what they're saying even though you know they're speaking your language. Also, subtitles are good for when you are trying hard not to make too much noise because you live with other people and you're the only one up late at night watching a movie or something. I'd also love to have all of Eerie, Indiana ....Are You Afraid of The Dark? Friday The 13th the series, Twilight Zone (both old and "new") Amazing Stories , The Secret world of Alex Mack , ect. Some of the shows others listed I don't really know - (Dark Oracle for example) - but I also watched shows like Doug and Rugrats when I was younger. Wow, I just looked up one of my old fave cartoons and am amazed that it only had two seasons. Mike, Lu, and Og only had two seasons?! I loved that show!
Forum Resident
#94 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by k24601
but I also watched shows like Doug and Rugrats when I was younger.

I LOVED watching those too!! :P

Oh and I love Recess! I like watching it when its on the odd late night on the UK Disney channel :D

~ Guysim's Behance Profile ~

"When This baby goes 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious !*@#"
- Doctor Emment Brown A.K.A Doc, Back To The Future
Mad Poster
#95 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 4:04 PM
I was watching an old DVD of Lois and Clark last night and realized how much I really loved that show. I also miss the Dead Zone.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Page 4 of 4