Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 4:40 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
no documents -> electronic arts folder.. help! D:
I really think I'm loosing my mind right now..
I couldn't use any package-downloads anymore (I tried everything - it worked before and I didn't change it so this can't be the problem) but nothing worked.
So after some time, I deleted the "electronic arts" folder from my documents and started the game again,t hinking it would recreate itself. Well, it didn't.
But what is pretty strange: I CAN play the savegame that I started before deleting the folder.
But no matter how often I start this stupid game, create new files or whatever ~ no folder.
What the hell am I doing wrong? Please help me, I'm going crazy here...
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 5:50 PM
Try searching your computer for a file called userPresets.package as that will usually be in the My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\ folder alongside your saves and whatnot. Perhaps you're just looking in the wrong spot.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.