Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lord Carfax--Male Noblesim by AtomicSpaceKitty

by AtomicSpaceKitty Posted 1st Nov 2006 at 3:14 AM - Updated 31st Aug 2008 at 3:48 PM by AtomicSpaceKitty : added link to furniture

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
#26 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 8:39 PM
I hope you don't mind my saying it again here but both Lord Carfax and the Rococo suit/ensemble you made are stunning works of art. Huge thanks for making and sharing these with us. :D

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 8:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ephemera_transient_msr
I hope you don't mind my saying it again here but both Lord Carfax and the Rococo suit/ensemble you made are stunning works of art. Huge thanks for making and sharing these with us. :D

Thank you so much, Eph! That means so much to me. :lovestruc

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Forum Resident
#28 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 9:20 PM
Truely...he is more than the sum of his parts! All that sim goodness equals one lovely sim!! Thanks so much for such guy...oh and the towel too!!
hey...wasn't there a Carfax Castle or abbey or something? Just a thought! Thanks ASK!

I...will never be a memory.
Instructor
#29 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 11:13 PM
OH, HE IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! *-* Thanks, love!
Test Subject
#30 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 12:30 AM
OMG ! He's so perfect !
Thanks for sharing him,
Huggles,
Donna
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 1:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coffeeKat
Truely...he is more than the sum of his parts! All that sim goodness equals one lovely sim!! Thanks so much for such guy...oh and the towel too!!
hey...wasn't there a Carfax Castle or abbey or something? Just a thought! Thanks ASK!

Thank you, CoffeeKat! I did a search on Wikipedia and it looks like there is a Carfax Tower in Oxford. Oh, and Carfax Abbey is not only the name of an goth band, but the name of the Abbey that Count Dracula purchased in the orginal novel. So, I'm feeling much better about his name now.

Lab Assistant
#32 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 6:09 AM
Default fab genetics stuff and sims thanks!
i been waiting for some cheekbones to use and them eyelids are a great thing ! now that useful and wonderful creation there! it alll look preety good to me. and of course i like the red hair lots since ihave red hair too on this male person mysefl hehehe in canada nb mamx , thanks again for goodo good work and it artsy too !
Test Subject
#33 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 10:20 AM
Words can't describe properly enough just how much masculine beauty Lord Carfax commands. What's even more stunning is the amount of detail you put into creating him. Thank you so much for sharing him with us. <3
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 1:07 AM
ooooooooooo how delish! I love him and your screens! Thank you for sharing Where did you get the ladies white wig hair and the blue dress?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#35 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 3:49 PM
Thank you, everyone! I hope he's behaving in your games...or not!

Quote: Originally posted by Porcelyn
ooooooooooo how delish! I love him and your screens! Thank you for sharing Where did you get the ladies white wig hair and the blue dress?

You can get the wig from Besen's Sims 2 (I recolored the hair a bit for my own personal use, but it's very close to the white offered by Besen), and the blue dress can be found at All About Style (Themes > 18th Century).

Lab Assistant
#36 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 9:46 PM
I love the detail...He looks so real!! He is so gorgeous! My Sim ladies will be fighting to date him! Look out Pleasant View!! Thank you so much for uploading your Sim for us to enjoy using in our games.

Peggy (Irisflowerp)
Field Researcher
#37 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 4:14 PM
Ohhh, my goodness... *fans face with hand in old-style swoon-type manner* He is so beautiful... I promised myself I wouldn't include any characters not from my novel-in-progress in my story neighbourhood, but I just cannot resist this handsome creature... And the cheek hollow is amazing, you may have presented me with what I need to perfect the features of my elven prince, romantic lead of the story and now apparently Carfax's rival for number of females fawning over him In my neighbourhood, anyway. Thank you, thank you, and... thank you! :D

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Test Subject
#38 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 3:42 AM
I would just die if you told me how you made that pic of him standing behind the woman He is just so f***ing beauitful I mean...Wow....Drool....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 7:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aerogroupie101
I would just die if you told me how you made that pic of him standing behind the woman He is just so f***ing beauitful I mean...Wow....Drool....

Thank you! I'm trying to remember what action he and Clarissa (the woman) were doing in that picture. I think they were dancing, but I can't remember. I do know that whatever they were doing, I had to move him to stand behind her using 'moveobjects on' and 'boolprop snapobjectstogrid false'. I really like how that picture turned out too. Very serendipitous!

Test Subject
#40 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 11:35 PM
Oooo Thanks Atomic :smile: I like playing him too I can't wait to see what pics I can make of him hehe Absolutely 5 stars!
Test Subject
#41 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 8:30 PM
I'd really like to have that Sim in my game, he looks great. But there are expansion packs required I do not have. I have University and Nightlife only...

But anyway I downloaded him and I'll just wait, until I have OfB and Pets. ^^
Test Subject
#42 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 4:37 AM
hi sweetheart,

omg girl he's uber hot X_X FAint my romance sims kate and matty are gonna fight over him LOL! Wonderus job sweetheart!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 3:56 PM
Thank you! I'm really glad you all are still enjoying him.

Quote: Originally posted by Gwenhwyfar
I'd really like to have that Sim in my game, he looks great. But there are expansion packs required I do not have. I have University and Nightlife only...

But anyway I downloaded him and I'll just wait, until I have OfB and Pets. ^^

I'm pretty sure there are no special expansion packs required for him to work. Try installing him with Sims2Pack Clean Installer if you are having problems.

Test Subject
#44 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 8:22 PM
Thanks, now it works... ^^
Instructor
#45 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 3:40 AM
Beautiful, beautiful sim! Sigh - alas I'm too old for him! Oh well, downloading anyway - one of my sims is about to get VERY lucky! Thank you so much for this!
Instructor
#46 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 10:18 PM
I didn't download this handsome gent until today. He's absolutely delicious in that towel. *rawr*

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Test Subject
#47 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 11:59 PM
I spotted this gorgeous man a couple of days ago and just had to have him - thank you for sharing, and also thank you for the towel (been wanting a towel for men for ages)
Test Subject
#48 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 7:36 PM
Thank you. He's a big playboy in my game, and sooner or later he'll have beautiful children. Amazing work! ^_^
Test Subject
#49 Old 15th May 2007 at 4:19 AM
In the dressing room, where did you get the gown that the lady is wearing?

Sorry if this was asked previously... just in case.

Anyway, this is AMAZINNNGGGGGGGg. Sigh. : )))

james
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#50 Old 15th May 2007 at 4:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ahdser22
In the dressing room, where did you get the gown that the lady is wearing?

Sorry if this was asked previously... just in case.

Anyway, this is AMAZINNNGGGGGGGg. Sigh. : )))

Thank you! You can get the dressing gown at Fashion 2 Sims (follow the path: Clothes > weiblich > adult).

Take care!

Page 2 of 3