Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 7:31 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife
Default Is there a way to edit Turn ons + Turn off?
Hi,

I just recently got the Sims 2 nightlife. So when I installed it and made new characters I noticed that you can select turns on and turn offs for the sims. However the sims that I had made previous to owning night life have been given random Turn on and Turn offs.

Like one of my sims turn ons is "Stink" :naughty: I don't think so!

Is there anyway for me to change that. I would prefer something like Fitness or Black hair. Not Stink! Please help!

Thanks! :salute:
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 7:38 AM
In your previously made sims inventories there will be a bottle of potion (sorry I've forgotten what its called) - get them to drink it and you get to choose their turn ons/offs.

If you change your mind you can always use Merola's multipainting. Under the choose aspiration part there is the option to choose new turn ons.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 7:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rascal
In your previously made sims inventories there will be a bottle of potion (sorry I've forgotten what its called) - get them to drink it and you get to choose their turn ons/offs.

If you change your mind you can always use Merola's multipainting. Under the choose aspiration part there is the option to choose new turn ons.

:cdance:

Thank you so much I will try that! ^__^
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 7:46 AM
There is an object that you can buy with aspiration points, that item can be used to change turn on and turn off, (it's the same object used for changing the aspiration itself), I don't know the name of the object, but if I'm correct it looks green(?)!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NH1
There is an object that you can buy with aspiration points, that item can be used to change turn on and turn off, (it's the same object used for changing the aspiration itself), I don't know the name of the object, but if I'm correct it looks green(?)!

Thank you! Will try that as well. :wave:
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 2:45 PM
I think you can buy the potion from the Gypsy to change the turn ons, too.
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 3:29 PM
Or use SimPE. With SimPE, you can give a sim more than two turn-ons and one turn-off.

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the appropriate thread.