Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 28th May 2011 at 4:39 AM
Ahh... I just love falling in love with guys who are just flamingly METROsexual. It really warms my heart that they are everything i could ever ask for... except they like girls. -_-
Advertisement
Alchemist
#77 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 7:41 PM
Eh, even though I'm reviving this thread. Yeah, necro, so what?

I'm one of the "curious" people, because I'm actually heterosexual, but I support you guys however I can. You're human beings, and human beings shouldn't be discriminated in the 21st century, I mean, come on! I have gay friends and, in the majority of the time, they are the friends who understand me the best. And, what the heck, they're guys, they're ultra-cute and they like other guys as well, meaning I can discuss everything with them and feel comfortable and okay about it even if they're men.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Alchemist
#78 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 8:57 AM
^No problem, it's what I think and feel, and I'll always have this opinion.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Field Researcher
#79 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 7:12 PM
Hi friends! I can't believe I'm just now finding this group. haha!
Cool, cool, I'm glad this is here for us.
You know, I just found out that my grandma is gay to! I was like.... I thought Ms. Jackie was just your roommate.. LMAO I should've known xD

RylandHomes - Dorian Lard
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 5:54 PM
But i'm not gay, i'm bisexual :S

~ Nobody will really care about this ~
Field Researcher
#81 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 3:16 PM
In case you can't tell by my nick .. I'm a tranny

I have not done much posting on the site, but that might be changing soon
Inventor
#82 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 11:29 PM
Hello. I'm Giga and I'm bisexual. I *just* came out to my conservative father, who was surprisingly okay with it. *shrug* I guess he always had an idea and had 22 years to get used to it; or he thought I was a lesbian and coming out as bi is less of shock... whatever the case: I'm here, I'm semi-queer (<--Ha!), and I'm proud.

Also, reading through this thread gives me a nice, warm fuzzy feeling inside. It is nice to see all the love!

"Goonies never say die."
Test Subject
#83 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 12:57 AM
Hi! My name is Grady. I've been openly gay since i was 14 when i realized how "great" my best friend was. Everyone in my family was really understanding when i came out but at school i was bullied resulting in those natural hateful feelings. toward my self and others. I went into therapy when i was 16 because my mum was worried about my health when she found out that I'd been cutting.
Wow. I'm sorry... I guess I'm not that used to talking about my past. I'm better now so none of that matters. I've never had a girlfriend but i know i'm gay cuz, duuh, that's just what i like. Ha. Soo.
Hi... <3
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 1:57 AM
Hi all , Lesbiana with Teta here lol Nice to meet you all
Top Secret Researcher
#85 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 4:28 AM
I probably should have like introduced myself. I'm the type of person that goes right into things *nods*

Hi, I'm Levera. I'm a lesbian. But in a way I'm a transgender. I want to have surgery to become a male.

Hello, Bodhie, Grady, and Giga And everyone else...That I can't remember -.-"

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 4:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Levera
I probably should have like introduced myself. I'm the type of person that goes right into things *nods*

Hi, I'm Levera. I'm a lesbian. But in a way I'm a transgender. I want to have surgery to become a male.

Hello, Bodhie, Grady, and Giga And everyone else...That I can't remember -.-"

Hi nice to meet you !

Arfghhhhhh ------- (look at your sign) Argh can I like borrow your sign to show to someone ? argh ? LOL
Top Secret Researcher
#87 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 4:43 AM
o.O Argh! >.> I have no clue, LMAO xD

*waves a weird wave then coughs*

WE must find a way LIVING this GROUP up >.>

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 4:50 AM
hey if Lesbiana with Teta didn't wake up none...O_o dunno what will do :P
Top Secret Researcher
#89 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 4:54 AM
LMAO xD >.> I am thinking I've become a spazz <.<

BUT

HELLO OTHER MEMBERS

I swear I may put up a new thread, to livin' this group up

Instructor
#90 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 2:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Levera
HELLO OTHER MEMBERS

I swear I may put up a new thread, to livin' this group up

Nice idea. I never thought, that I will meet so many gay people here. Definitely a very friendly place.

Oh, have I introduced myself?
I'm a 44 years old lesbian. My coming out is long long ago. I was so afraid of telling it to my parents and when I did it, my father just said: "If it makes you happy. Ok." :D
Top Secret Researcher
#91 Old 14th Mar 2012 at 5:29 PM
Pssh, your lucky that your father acted that way. My dad...It was odd. And my mother...eesh. She told me she hated me. (We come from a very religious background) and my dad told my whole family. My brother is the only one in my family, that knows, I want to become a male. And he is very open minded about it, and always there to support me. My good bro.

BUT

YES

Hi, VampireSim! :D

Lab Assistant
#92 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 7:56 PM
Hi everyone. My name is Lizzie/Beth I'm bisexual.. It's nice to have a place to talk about stuff!
I'm not good at introductions. O.o
Top Secret Researcher
#93 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 8:28 PM
Lol. Hello Lizzie/Beth And welcome to the group...

I so sounded like I am leading an AA meeting or something.

Alchemist
#94 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 9:01 PM
Hi everyone i am a lesbian,i have known i was a lesbian for about 11 years now and i am out to some of my friends but i am not out to any of my family cos my whole family in homophobic.
but i have the support of my lovely girlfriend (the av is a picture of me and my lovely girlfriend,i am the red head) and my friends
Nice to meet you all :D

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Top Secret Researcher
#95 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 2:57 AM
Hello, HEAVEN-SENT And welcome to the awesome group :D

Lab Assistant
#96 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 4:06 AM
Quote:
I so sounded like I am leading an AA meeting or something.

wait! wait! are you saying this isn't an AA meeting group ? But I though we were in the DOG group Awww LOL

Oh well...welcome to everyone on the DOG= Drunk on Gay Group XD *hic*

- Shaar: I only have *ONE*god ! and it's ME! -
- My mind is rpg , My heart is Music and My gender is Art -
Alchemist
#97 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 2:05 PM
@Levera --- thank you for the welcome

My Simblr
My Youtube
Top Secret Researcher
#98 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 5:15 AM
You are so very welcome, HEAVEN-SENT

@Bodhie: Noooooooooooooooooooo! LOL, its >.> I have no clue -.-"

Test Subject
#99 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by flanah
ok I'm actually asexual...
and no i do not mean */quote friends "like a frog"* lol ^^
i mean like in here Asexuality so this counts?

I think my bother may be like you but I am almost pan-sexual in that I am sexually attracted to a lot of things!
Alchemist
#100 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 11:52 AM
@Levera --- thank you how long have you known what your sexuality is? if you dont mind me asking

My Simblr
My Youtube

Page 4 of 8