Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#326 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 5:15 PM
This is a good map
Advertisement
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#327 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 5:21 PM
Some weeks ago, I've uploaded Lot A5 but you didn't take it out of the 'Lot Claim List' and added it to the 'Finished Lots List', yet.
Is it because you didn't have time to place the lot into the world file (CAW - EIG mode) or is it because the lot needs more work?

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#328 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 5:55 PM
Just busy at the moment, no need to worry!

I usually move lots into the finished category when I put them into the world.
Theorist
#329 Old 9th Apr 2016 at 5:07 AM
@jje1000, just FYI this evening I noticed that there are simmers asking questions about this world on the official forum, CAW section: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...l-metropolis/p2

It's looking great!

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#330 Old 11th Apr 2016 at 3:29 AM
Yup, thanks for the note- you're right that the bridges used are from Supernatural!
Test Subject
#331 Old 20th Apr 2016 at 1:35 PM
I'd like to know if the city is going to be finished any time soon? I reeeeally love it, but I see no bridges in my town, since I dont have supernatural. I really wouldn't like to spend 30e on the game just to get the bridges So do you know if there's ANY other way to get the bridges...Since I can't add them in CAW.
Test Subject
#332 Old 21st Apr 2016 at 10:29 AM
I wonder if the world will be finished soon? Thank you
Lab Assistant
#333 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 2:34 PM
Default E36 - Finally done!
After almost three months of compromises, procrastination and working on other projects, like Bankenshima and Cosmópolis, E36 is finally done! It has two different tombs. One is a secret lab (futuristic an realistic at the same time). The other is composed by the City Vigeilance room and some old rooms, closed since the late 1970s.

I hope you like it! And report any glitch if you find. (And, yes, I'm using the old version of this world!)
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  SIRI-SP Headquarters.rar (12.05 MB, 60 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#334 Old 8th May 2016 at 7:43 AM
Any news on a finish date? I think all the buildings have been completed
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#335 Old 21st May 2016 at 4:06 PM
I have to get my computer fixed so that I can fix up the remaining lots, but here's the world as is atm:

São Paten V3
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6...3o+Paten+V3.rar

Around 90% of the lots are finished, still need to drop in the lots uploaded above.
Trainee Moderator
#336 Old 22nd May 2016 at 5:15 PM
I've played a little in Sao Paten. It looks amazing!
But for some reason, it crashed my game after playing. Maybe that's because my computer is not decent and the world is just too big. I'll try it again with lower settings.

By the way, I've taken some pictures. Each picture should have a description.

I hope I could help.

Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#337 Old 23rd May 2016 at 6:00 PM
@Jawusa- Thanks for the comments!

The roads definitely have glitched out because of a patch. However, I'm probably not going to change them because a lot of other stuff would need to be shifted and it's more of a visual glitch.

The university buildings I'll have to look into, possibly expand the basement if I can; the same goes for the bridge with some more routing paint/obstacles.

For the apartment, I'll do some cleanup, it was probably play tested in the past! The ground floor door is more of an utility door rather than an apartment door (who wants to live beside inside the laundry room on the ground floor?)

Let me know if you find anymore issues!
Trainee Moderator
#338 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 4:16 PM Last edited by Jawusa : 3rd Jun 2016 at 7:58 AM.
Sorry for my absence! I had to study for my final exams which are over now. I'll get the results in two weeks. (I can't wait to see them!)

Anyway, I've playtested a little today.

No big lags. Maybe small ones at night around 3 am but that's because of the Overwatch mod.

I love the weather clouds! They look awesome! And the custom moon looks realistic as well!
I've taken some pictures of awesome moon and clouds!

Baptista Hotel e Turismo cannot be entered for some reason. And I believe that's because of the skyscraper. It needs to be entered first in order for all the other rooms to be unlocked.
Unfortunately, the skyscraper cannot be entered... And I suppose it's because of the mismatching skyscraper door.
I know that if you place a skyscraper, a white box appears instead of a door. But there's a solution for this. Have a look here. http://modthesims.info/d/476789

Oh, and I've noticed that all Late Night venues are flagged as discos. But there are no bars and lounges. Club Simboco would be a nice lounge, for instance.

My Simblr
Lab Assistant
#339 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 11:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jawusa
(...) Baptista Hotel e Turismo cannot be entered for some reason. And I believe that's because of the skyscraper. It needs to be entered first in order for all the other rooms to be unlocked.
Unfortunately, the skyscraper cannot be entered... (...)

I also had the same problem with this lot when I made its forst version (with a gym instead a hotel). I think that the shell and/or the lot's data, because the skyscraper's shell uses the clean door as default.
At least you can enter the lot with testingcheatsenabled true's teleportation method.

About the Docas Velhas' door, it's intended to not work as a NPC door, like there was no one living in that place. But if anyone wants to change it, it's OK

And finally the tomb's door. I really don't know what happened. I tested the lot before I shared it.
Test Subject
#340 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 2:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jje1000
I have to get my computer fixed so that I can fix up the remaining lots, but here's the world as is atm:

São Paten V3
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6...3o+Paten+V3.rar

Around 90% of the lots are finished, still need to drop in the lots uploaded above.

Is there any possibility to get the CAW files of the world to add my own bridges into the world? Since I still don't have supernatural and I'd really love to play this world. But It's impossible to do that because of routing errors.... I've tried to modify the world in CAW, but it says that cant open a packed world. @jje1000
Test Subject
#341 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 4:48 PM
Nevermind, I got it done myself!
Test Subject
#342 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 9:01 AM
In the final version, will those two dive sites be full decorated?
I just started with the world (V3) yesterday, it's real amazing!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#343 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 3:55 PM
Thanks

One of the dive lots is done for now, but the other one I want to make a coral reef.

It'll probably have to wait a bit though, since the world can't run well on my computer ATM.

Anyone have any ideas as of the best ways to optimize the world? What's the worst places to experience lag, etc.
Test Subject
#344 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 5:09 AM
i have an issue here.

the colour of the sky is changing randomly. sometimes it's green/blue/purple/other random colour.

as you can see in the picture, it's 10 am but the colour of the sky is red

anyone have a solution?
Screenshots
Trainee Moderator
#345 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 6:25 PM Last edited by Jawusa : 30th Jun 2016 at 7:21 PM.
My sim moved into Simm-ple Starter.
This lot doesn't have a mailbox and there's no door to the bedroom.

But otherwise, there aren't any issues here.
I've seen reports (NRaas Overwatch) on stuck sims and it's always the same sim - the same NPC that gets stuck and that's because of the Base Camp lot. I'd remove the skyscraper shell and make a fake skyscraper instead. That would reduce the lag.
Screenshots

My Simblr
Test Subject
#346 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 7:27 PM
I'm new here and thank you very much for your incredible work. Would you mind helping me with festival ground? I can't see any festival grounds in your world.
Lab Assistant
#347 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 2:34 AM
I noticed there are missing some walls in two lots: The Colective Agency and lot A2.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#348 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 3:37 PM
Started playing in this town. Its absolutely magnificent!
I've also noticed parrots flying, sooo cool

Instructor
#349 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 5:10 PM
Jumped back into the Sims 3 recently and this has been a great world to feast on. I love that it's currently being worked on, so it will have the freshest of the best.

I'd be happy to help with furnishing out some buildings as well - if that would finish up the world faster.

I have noticed that there are a LOT of residential lots and not so many community lots. Was that a purposeful design? Playing a Showtime career can be difficult as there aren't any dive bars or smaller venues.

Anyhow, would love to help if there's an updated list of what needs to still be done. =)

Cagley Family Legacy (A Random Legacy Challenge)
Field Researcher
#350 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 10:06 AM
Where is the latest version of this?

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Page 14 of 16