Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jun 2023 at 11:41 PM
Default High time I actually say hello!
I'm CelestialEvolution. Or however one wants to shorten that. Or I go Audaxity, in several other places on the web. Honestly, call me whatever! I'm just a gal that joined this site a couple years ago to better view and organize things I wanted to download - and man did I ever go crazy with that download button (not my fault people make such awesome stuff XD). I'm primarily a Sims 2 player. And by primarily, I mean 99% TS2. I found Double Deluxe at a thrift store in my teens and was hooked from then on! Now that I have a new computer and a fresh game install, I've been much better about not just downloading everything on site - now I actually read about silly things like load order and conflicts and turns out that helps my game work a lot better. Who knew?

...okay, I knew, I was just lazy lol. Either way, with a better computer and all expansions/packs in tow, I'm looking forward to hanging around the forums a bit and maybe even learn some TS2 modding myself. I have experience modding another old, pre-2000s game... but the tools for this franchise seem so different it's like I'm starting all over again, so I'm grateful that a community like this exists to chat and help people out! Nice to meet everyone!
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Jun 2023 at 11:44 PM
Hi @CelestialEvolution and welcome to Modthesims! Nice to meet you, I play Sims 2 most of all and there are plenty of active players who are modding also. So you'll have no problem finding people to help you!