Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#76 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 11:23 PM
Escaflowne the movie. Ah yes, when Anime goes to a movie, you gotta love it. Its an amazing movie, I really like it. The amazing art work. Its good :D

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 1:16 AM
Burning Bright...It was about this evil stepfather who let a Tiger loose in a boarded up house so it can kill his stepchildren,just so he can collect insurance money from their deaths.

Don't be someone's...Down-time,spare-time,part-time,or sometime.
If they can't be there for you all the time,then they're not even worth your time!!!
Inventor
#78 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 11:17 AM
Yesterday I watched a film called "Devil" from 2010. It's about 5 people who get stuck in an elevator, but only 4 of them can be counted for.. so yeah, there's if course a passanger who shouldn't be there. Great movie with many nice twists. If you like movies like "Nine Dead" and "the Exam" you would love this aswell.
Field Researcher
#79 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 12:25 PM
A while ago, the korean film "My Sassy girl". a romantic comedy. It is about a college guy who tells how he met her girlfriend. it is so funny. especially when they first met.

Hope, it is the only thing stronger than fear. A little hope is effective, alot of hope is dangerous.- President Snow
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nevermore Raven
Escaflowne the movie. Ah yes, when Anime goes to a movie, you gotta love it. Its an amazing movie, I really like it. The amazing art work. Its good :D

I just wish it was longer

Been downloading like crazy...so many great creators here! Neglecting forums...will be back soon...ish.
Field Researcher
#81 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 2:18 PM
just got home from watching "This means War"... the movie was funny, not hilarious... it is a story of two best buddy CIA agents, then unintentionally they like and date the same girl. it was funny. I love how it ended.

Hope, it is the only thing stronger than fear. A little hope is effective, alot of hope is dangerous.- President Snow
Top Secret Researcher
#82 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 5:36 PM
The Way, It inspired to take the journey myself in the future

It is such a cool movie!

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Mad Poster
#83 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Riptide651
The Way, It inspired to take the journey myself in the future

It is such a cool movie!

Oh hi Riptide! That pilgrimage thing you want to do sounds pretty cool. I actually wanted to go to Jerusalem and Palestine once, see if I could pick up a little uh... diplomatic impunity, but then I thought, nah.

The last movie I watched was the Passion of Christ. And then the Exorcist.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Test Subject
#84 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 3:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by malfoya
Yesterday I watched a film called "Devil" from 2010. It's about 5 people who get stuck in an elevator, but only 4 of them can be counted for.. so yeah, there's if course a passanger who shouldn't be there. Great movie with many nice twists. If you like movies like "Nine Dead" and "the Exam" you would love this aswell.

That sounds interesting! I liked The Exam, I'm going to see if I can find Devil.

Last movie I watched is the new Ghostrider which I think was alright but didn't really impress me. Not something I'd watch again. I think they should've just stopped at the first one.
Field Researcher
#85 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 12:15 PM
Twilight breaking dawn... I watched it early morning, right before b'fast. and eewww. I swear, I lost my appetite, I got hotdog and KETCHUP... The ketchup reminds me of the blood!

Inventor
#86 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 5:30 AM
Watched Hannibal last night, was very meh. Watched My Sister's Keeper the night before which I thoroughly enjoyed, even though I'm not really into the cheesy heart-warming genre typically made for women. It was a great film, though. ^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#87 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 4:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Majuchan
A while ago, the korean film "My Sassy girl". a romantic comedy. It is about a college guy who tells how he met her girlfriend. it is so funny. especially when they first met.

lulz that was my guilty pleasure movie when I was a teenager. you're making me want to rewatch it

watched star trek this morning on cable. great movie. have NO idea why but the soundtrack made me tear up on multiple occasions :shifts eyes:
Test Subject
#88 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 11:02 PM
The last movie I watched was Alien 3
Test Subject
#89 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 12:23 AM
Dread, from 2009. I liked it, a lot actually. Might be because I was memorized by Shaun Evans bum. I wanted to stick a fork in that thing damn it.
Anyway, it was that kind of movie that so not scary for the viewer but hella scary for the characters, if you know what I mean. Clive Barker wrote it and Anthony DiBlasi directed it, Jackson Rathbone acted in it along with Shaun Evans bum, I mean, just Shaun Evans. Damn.
Nice soundtrack as well.

I have skeletons in my closet and I hope they come out in time for Pride.
Field Researcher
#90 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 4:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust
lulz that was my guilty pleasure movie when I was a teenager. you're making me want to rewatch it

I'll add wood to the fire more. Rewatch it. Have you already? It is really a good romantic comedy film.

Field Researcher
#91 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 4:21 AM
THX 1138 and my, it sucked. By the end I was already in fast forward. One can make long silences say quite a lot, and make the still emptiness a character itself - vide "2001: A Space Odyssey". THX tries and fails miserably.

You want to know the Secret... so did I. Low in the dust I sought it, and on high. No agony of any mortal brain shall wrest the secret of the life of man. The Search has taught me that the Search is vain.
Theorist
#92 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 4:03 PM
Just watched John Carter yesterday, and Dr Seuss's The Lorax this afternoon.

Thoughts on the movies, well... the plot in 'John Carter' looks like a failed recreation of Avatar, and some aspects of the story doesn't make sense- though it's not as bad as some other movies I've watched recently. The Lorax is quite okay, though the fact that they made romance the driving force of the entire movie (the guy trying to impress his crush is basically the entire reason he does everything) kinda degrades the actual message of the story... They do, however, have great music and I love the animation of the river scene. The water textures were simply beautiful.
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 4:14 AM
Die Hard.

Bruce Willis had hair in that movie! He looks better without the hair.

"Sometimes I feel like a door with no key, and all the answers are locked away in me." - Send Me An Angel, by Alicia Keys
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 4:21 AM
Puss in Boots - It was amazing!

- Shaar: I only have *ONE*god ! and it's ME! -
- My mind is rpg , My heart is Music and My gender is Art -
Theorist
#95 Old 21st Mar 2012 at 4:50 PM
Hugo (in 3D). The backgrounds, scenery and clock punk were terrific.
Theorist
#96 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 3:18 PM
Watched 'The Hunger Games' this afternoon.

Seems like I've been watching lots of movies lately...
Alchemist
#97 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 3:56 PM
I watched a British film the other night called The Awakening. A ghost story that started really well but lost its way in the last ten or fifteen minutes so I wound up with a "bad taste in my mouth" by the time the credits rolled and I don't recommend it.

Last night I watched The Grey with Liam Neeson. I was really looking forward to seeing it but it was kind of lame. About a bunch of men whose plane crashes in Alaska (I think?) and the survivors are hunted by a huge pack of huge CGI wolves throughout the movie. I found it disappointing.
Banned
#98 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 5:26 PM
When A Stranger Calls.

That's probably the 20th time I've seen that movie. IT GETS FUNNIER EVERY TIME.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#99 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 2:15 AM
Ooh anyone got anything that'll get me thinking? Totally in the mood for something like that
Field Researcher
#100 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 10:58 AM
Just got home from watching Hunger games. I think it is brutal... xD have not tried reading the book though.

Page 4 of 6