Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd May 2013 at 12:52 PM
Default Twinbrook community upgrade
Hi all! Think that`s not new to remake community lots for sims. I`m having few time to play Sims 3 but when I got I suddenly supposed one of my favorite towns Twinbrook looks poor. So I decided to make a big replanning project to make this town look modern and functional to final EP University. 18 redone lots redone in total. And I didn`t use any CC. Some lots I build from flat lot, some I just filled empty levels. Here are some pictures:

I filled empty storeys of Red Rendesvous with lot of nightlife activity. People can play billiards, have fun with bubble maschine, or spin in sircles

Consigment shop has now a journal shop at 2nd storey and secret room where alchemic place is. It doesn`t seen on picture.

Drea`s Salon and Tatoo get a Spa on upper storey. You can take bath here or burn in sunbathe going with Seasons EP

Twinbrook beach is totally redone. Now it`s a kind Retro styled place with a little restraunt, swings for child and live music on the scene and BIG trees

On a tram restraunt I placed Biker club with live misic too and always-smoke-filled saloon

to be continued...
Screenshots

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Advertisement
Theorist
Original Poster
#2 Old 2nd May 2013 at 1:08 PM Last edited by Victor_tor : 2nd May 2013 at 2:50 PM.
I replaced Juan`s Pick and Pull and moved it near free area to LLama corp.

Free space of Juan`s trashy lot I replaced with suprenatural cafe for vampires. Here they can eat sleep, eat and have fun without being sun blinded

Guppy Gills Pond I free from trees and made a free area for training horses

Near another pound road to Curios`s I place a Gipsy Wagon and decorated it

Another new building after rebuild Twinbrook Plaza I placed a scene for big shows

There are lot of new things I made for Twinbrook to make it more interesting. Try to make more screens for new places I made for your pleasure. Now I have some questions.

First is about uploading cause it`s really huge project I see all lots inseparably. It needs more screens to tell you about each lot but they are all at once giving this town a new infrastructure.
Second is useness of this uploading cause I made it for myself. And don`t know how it looks for other gamers.
And course feedback is appreciated. Maybe you have your own ideas. So please welcome!
Screenshots

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Locked thread | Locked by: spladoum Reason: Will unlock if OP requests.