Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 1:49 AM
the tutorial
i did not finish the tutorial and can't get my kingdom started...such as creating new characters and get the ruler to do anything...help!!!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 12:05 PM
Finish the tutorial!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simbalena
Finish the tutorial!
I would love to finish the tutorial...but I can't get into the tutorial...How do you get back in the tutorial when you have been dumped from it??
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 5:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stwhitmore
I would love to finish the tutorial...but I can't get into the tutorial...How do you get back in the tutorial when you have been dumped from it??

Start a New Game (Ambition) and it should bring you back into the tutorial.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stwhitmore

did you fail the tutorial or quit it?

you can always try using the cheat to unlock all quests and play the tutorial that way...

I'm cooler than cool! I'm stupid!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 6:55 PM
If you start the game and can get to the screen before you start a new game or load game, try the button and go to Options. There is a screen there that has tutorial mentioned I think; maybe there's a Reset Tutorial.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 10:05 PM
If you did the tut befor you patched, and saved your my.docs.ea.dir you are in luck . I had same prob and just copied a file from my old save to the new saves dir and it let me go past tut and play my other saves. file name is ACH.package see if that helps