Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 4:44 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions
My bottom Menu Disappear
hi, i have a problem with my sims 3. i have the latest expansion and i sent my sims on vacantion in egypt and they came back, i save and quit. then i start the game again, because i forgot to do something and i saw that my bottom menu disappeared . so if any1 can help me please write
best wishes
brobotti
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 11:14 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 6:00 PM
that is unhelpful because i have made this thread to ask for help and you are sending me back to the begining
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 11:56 PM
You are given that information because, at the moment, it's the only information available on the subject. Other than the information in those links, there isn't anything else to offer until we learn more.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 6:13 PM
ok, i'm sorry, but i desperet. I've started a project and i could not finish it.
In the Arena
retired moderator
#6 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 9:58 AM
You tried all that was suggested in the wiki with no luck?
Are you saying the ForceHUD in DebugEnabler does not work? Have you read the manual for twallan's mods?

If it does not work, and after making sure you have followed the instructions in the manual precisely and read other suggestions from other users on the DebugEnabler thread, it is better to report it to twallan on his forum, and await his return after the holidays for his response.