Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 6:56 PM
Witches and Warlocks help
Is it possible to learn the spells without having to become a witch or warlock....
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 8:40 PM
No, it's not, unless you download the wizard stuff from the Harry Potter project. Obviously, sims can't learn the actual apartment life witch spells, but they do have a wand, a book, caldran, ect.

If you want an easier time becoming a witch or warlock (I know I find it annoying to have to make friends with one, myself) over on modthesims2 there's buyable potions for download that turn your sim into either a good witch/warlock or a bad witch/warlock depending on which one you have 'em drink.

Click HERE please, so I can up the sweet sweet page count. Thanks!

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 9:17 PM
There's also hacks that will block the witchy skin and sparkles as well as remove the witch title. So you can make your sim appear normal but still have all the spells.