Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 9:11 PM
Default How do I feed the pit beast for a quest?
In the quest to feed the pit beast with the stinky cheese, it says I need some kind of meat. I have every type of meat except unicorn, whale and a haunch of meat, whatever that is. How do I do it? It is quite annoying.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 9:14 PM
I haven't gotten to this quest yet but have you tried clicking directly on the pit? Sometimes for quests, they'll have a new interaction available.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 9:17 PM
Forgot to mention that, yeah. There is an option, but it's greyed out.

"Your sim has no monster-worthy meat to feed the beast. Poor hungry pit monster!"
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 9:32 PM
Go hunting, and whatever you kill, you'll have the option to feed to the beast.
Inventor
#5 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 10:18 PM
Either Hunt in the Forest or get the meat at the Village Shoppe.

You can find my Sims 3 Mods at TFM's Sims Asylum .
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 5:06 AM
I know that quest. You need to cook the meat with the stinky cheese first. Not sure what type of meat, check the description on the quest icon.
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 5:24 AM
You have to use a cooking pot I believe, maybe any cooking object. You'll see a new option for cooking the smelly cheese. You'll need 3 Fowl Meat I believe, I at least needed this for my Knight.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 9:06 PM
Default Boars meat....
from the Village Shop just the way it was worked for me but there was an occasion that it was grayed out and I saved, quit and reloaded and it was back again. Also I'm not sure but I think you may have to wait for a period if you've just fed it.
Instructor
#9 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 9:51 PM
I thought all you had to do was have some meat in your inventory, one of my Knight's responsibilities was to feed the pit beast and he was able to just feed it some fowl meat from the village shop.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 2:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Le Carrera
I thought all you had to do was have some meat in your inventory, one of my Knight's responsibilities was to feed the pit beast and he was able to just feed it some fowl meat from the village shop.

If it's one of his responsibilities, yes. But (s)he is talking about the cheese quest, where one wants to get rid of the cheese via cooking it with meat.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 3:26 AM
Carrera, thats just to feed the beast, need any type of meat. For the quest with the stinky cheese you need to get 3 fowl meat and the stinky cheese object and then cook it into whatever it was called and feed that to the beast. He likes it, and it helped clean up his breath a bit too!
Test Subject
#12 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 5:19 PM Last edited by blackstylus : 31st Mar 2011 at 6:22 PM.
How to feed the pit beast? The beast so demanding looking for "Beast-worthy Meat"?

It's easy, just get any meat (any kind of meat, only 1 needed), then make sure that meat is in your inventory... then just go to the pit and feed the beast... The option will be selectable if you have "a meat" in your inventory...

no need to cook it, no need multiple amount...

Just need A RAW meat in your inventory...
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 7:51 PM
Default Found the Answer
Quote: Originally posted by NotToDo
In the quest to feed the pit beast with the stinky cheese, it says I need some kind of meat. I have every type of meat except unicorn, whale and a haunch of meat, whatever that is. How do I do it? It is quite annoying.

I was having the same issue and couldn't really find the answer soo I figured of I can't cook what I need to in the general cooking oven (whatever its called) why not try some of the other ones since each cooking apparatus has different recipes and such. SOOO I tried a few out and found out that you use COOKS CAULDRON than you have the option of making a meaty cheesy treat for the pit beast.

:P