Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2022 at 2:35 PM
Default Satisfy 3 kids who graduate college lifetime want
Is there a fix that makes that want fulfillable?
I know I can just use aspiration adjuster to give them the aspiration points and permaplat but was there ever a fix made for this particular want?

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Apr 2022 at 5:47 PM
It is already fulfillable. It's just that want fulfillment doesn't always work across lots. There's no fix for that. If it doesn't work, just use Cyjon's debugger to fulfill it manually.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Apr 2022 at 5:52 PM
But how is it fulfillable if they have to be on the same lot as the kids when they graduate? Adults can't live on university lots. But I see.

Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Apr 2022 at 11:40 PM
I've fulfilled that want several times. They never have to be on the same lot as their child graduating. As long as they get the memory, it counts, pretty sure. Sims KNOW things about their relatives,regardless if they're on the same lot or not. But if it DOES glitch, try what kestrellyn suggested.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 5th Apr 2022 at 5:59 AM
Not only have I fulfilled it; I've fulfilled it by accident before the third kid even went to college, because memories were generating for nieces and nephews and those wants were being counted, too.

You might have a mod conflict; or this want might be glitchy or not depending on your game configuration, your RAM, and the state of the moon, or something else esoteric and not humanly predictable. This sort of thing is why I say chaos theory applies with this game.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Apr 2022 at 11:35 AM
Ok I've never fulfilled it as long as I remember. They get the memories of them graduating but no want fulfilled.

Alchemist
#7 Old 5th Apr 2022 at 3:18 PM
Well, maybe the kids in question are step-kids? Sometimes memories and wants relating to them can go unfilled, especially without mods. You could also try making sure the parents are on the lot for the graduation party. If that didn't work either, then yeah, I would just manually fulfill it at that point.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Apr 2022 at 4:13 PM
Ah, maybe that could be it, I never throw graduation parties.

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Mar 2024 at 12:04 AM
I've generally had no issue with this LTW being fulfilled, but I had one today. I had a married couple, both with this LTW. Together they had three kids, the last two of whom were twins. One of them also had a kid from a previous marriage. When the twins graduated, the LTW was fulfilled just fine for the parent with four kids, but it didn't work for the one with three. I guess the game regarded both kids as graduating at the exact same time, but it only added one to the counter for each parent.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Mar 2024 at 10:45 PM
You resurrected a 2 year old thread. But yeah I've still never fulfilled that LTW and I frequently send 3 siblings to uni