Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 2:36 AM
Default How do i buy something wholesale?
My Sim just started a home business..And I want to buy some stuff wholesale..I don't see a option in the buy menu..
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 5:00 AM
In the upper right hand corner of the screen, when in the business or at the home business, there are toggles to set the price of items. There is a wholesale toggle and another one for individual prices. I think that the wholesale toggle prices all of one type of item, but I've never used it, so I wouldn't know...

Ciao,
~M~
Site Helper
#3 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 3:23 PM
The toggle is on the business indicator and looks like a price tag. When you click it and go into buy/build mode everything is in yellow. You get reduced prices buying things like that, but they are automatically marked for sale rather than for use. (You also apparently can build like that, but if you don't re-mark them as "not for sale" you will have customers buying your windows and doors.) You can use the same button to get the tool to mark the individual prices, or you can have the owner click a display stand or an item which is for sale to adjust pricing that way.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook