Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Apr 2024 at 6:44 PM Last edited by makiura : 16th Apr 2024 at 1:23 AM.
Default WCIF various accessories
Hello. I am looking for the accessories in the pictures below. A majority of the download links are dead.

lace earrings by Erschel
accessory robe by kk-sims (scroll to the very bottom)
hair bow by simsxolove (2nd to last post)
tree spirit headband by sunpi land
star and capsule earrings by GoldDream
Screenshots
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 9th Apr 2024 at 10:33 PM Last edited by marydehoyos : 9th Apr 2024 at 10:57 PM.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Apr 2024 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marydehoyos
Lace Earrings By Ersel https://mega.nz/file/B2NVkAwL#rNvJD...0HIGRJLCNe3eRFI

Thank you :D
Inventor
#4 Old 9th Apr 2024 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by makiura
Thank you :D

You're Welcome. I'm going to just keep editing my initial response with links as I find them.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 10th Apr 2024 at 12:51 AM
Here's the flower headband.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  [sunpi] tree spirit headband.rar (773.6 KB, 7 downloads)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Apr 2024 at 1:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
Here's the flower headband.

Thank you!
Inventor
#7 Old 10th Apr 2024 at 3:00 AM
[QUOTE=makiura]Hello. I am looking for the accessories in the pictures below. A majority of the download links are dead.

I don't know that the unicorn horn was released. I searched the wayback machine and every instance I don't see a link for download. This might be a hard one.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Apr 2024 at 5:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marydehoyos
[QUOTE=makiura]Hello. I am looking for the accessories in the pictures below. A majority of the download links are dead.

I don't know that the unicorn horn was released. I searched the wayback machine and every instance I don't see a link for download. This might be a hard one.

I see, I'll remove that one. I assumed that it was once available because it was reblogged on a cc finds site but it looks like it has always been private download.
Inventor
#9 Old 10th Apr 2024 at 6:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by makiura
[QUOTE=marydehoyos]
I see, I'll remove that one. I assumed that it was once available because it was reblogged on a cc finds site but it looks like it has always been private download.

Yes unless someone on here managed to get a download of it..It doesn't seem that it was a public release. We have definitly over the years had some "Restricted CC" for numerous reasons. I think when they thought this made people feel "Special" which just seems like an odd thing to me in a gaming community of pixels.