Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2023 at 11:07 PM Last edited by Bobbyz : 21st Apr 2023 at 5:53 PM.
Default Door switch place on diagonal wall
I tried hard, but cannot find the issue. This door works great, but moving it to a diagonal wall...
I exported my gmdc's one by one from my straight door, replacing all gmdc's in my diagonal package, accordingly and when I preview both package..everything is the same.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 21st Apr 2023 at 4:11 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Apr 2023 at 4:36 PM
Thank you. So I must import the cloned doors from the original diag door, and make mine fit. I thought the diag just used the straight doors mesh as is, so I just replaced them in the diag package with mine.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2023 at 1:55 AM
Some doors do use the straight door, some are a bit wider. But it's the position of the door that varies. Some diagonal doors are rotated in Blender/Milkshape while others are rotated via the cres once in game. When aligning the door keep in mind the rotation point is usually where a door hinge is.